2 crunches
2 full situps
2 bicycles
2 v-ups
2 second hollow body hold
2 stradle ups
2 pike ups
Then continue doing all of these again 4 times, then 6, 8, 10, 12
After you get to 12, go back down to 10, 8, 6, 4, and 2!
IT REALLY WORKS! DO IT EVERY NIGHT! I ALREADY HAVE A 4 PACK FROM IT :)

how long did it take for you to start noticing results?

try doing some cardio too....nothing crazy but jumping jacks combined with all these awesome tips will give you a boost :)

At our gym, for conditioning we do 1 bucket, then two buckets, then three, and so on all the way up to 20. Then we work our way back down to one. It really works:]

A good exercise is to first start out with 15 sit ups, then roll over and do 15 push ups. Then do 14 situps and 14 push ups. You keep going down until you get to 1 sit up and 1 push up. Try to do it as fast as you can and time yourself. It works your abs and arms A LOT TRUST ME!

Lie flat on your back with your knees bent up. Do 20 crunches then have a 10 second break. Sit up into a crunch position for 20 seconds, hold and then have a 10 second break. Keep alternating until you feel you physically can't do anymore. These work wonders for me and I do them every day/

abs also center around what you eat and drink. Personally i eat a well balanced diet, I avoid fried foods and fast food. I do not drink soft drinks ever. I don't eat alot of cake or cookies or anything. Also drink lots and lots of water so your entire system gets run well.
as far as workouts any types of crunches work and lots of running to get the excess fat off the body. Make sure to evenly work out your lower abs and upper abs.

My favorite workout is
20 regular crunches
20 left side crunches
20 right side crunches
20 jackknifes (toe touches, whatever you call them)
20 hollow tucks
20 biker kicks (counting 1 and 2 and 3 and)
20 flutterkicks
20 scissorkicks
20 leg lifts to each side

and you can keep increasing the amount of the workout by 5 every week or so

working out and crunches, sit ups, v ups, etc are greattttt but if you don't eat right all the exercises won't get you results vs doing exercises and eating healthier
^^^This
I may just be a cheer mom on here, but little known fact is that I am a competitive figure athlete (smaller, feminine version of bodybuilding). My coach says "abs are made in the kitchen." You can do all the ab exercises in the world, but if they are covered with a layer of fat, you'll never see them. Some people are just naturally leaner than others, and their abs will show more, but with proper diet and exercise, you'll start to see them. Basically, you need to burn more calories than you take in.

^^^This
I may just be a cheer mom on here, but little known fact is that I am a competitive figure athlete (smaller, feminine version of bodybuilding). My coach says "abs are made in the kitchen." You can do all the ab exercises in the world, but if they are covered with a layer of fat, you'll never see them. Some people are just naturally leaner than others, and their abs will show more, but with proper diet and exercise, you'll start to see them. Basically, you need to burn more calories than you take in.

haha its funny that you say that because my ex works out a lot and used to say that ALL the time "abs are made in the kitchen" lol :p

Back