All-Star Gk Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just off the top of my head Maryland Twisters have them. And since they have a billion uniforms, I'm assuming they like GK. . .

California allstars have them too. Seem to be pretty happy with them.
I've heard nothing but great things about GK. And if you're not happy with their uniform, they'll fix it right away.

I've never had a GK uniform , but i am a former gymnast and the leo's were quite nice! Very pretty and always fit nice, no itch, form fitting. I can only imagine the uniforms are just the same.

My cp's program got them this year, They are gorgeous and are easy to care for I haven't heard of any problems at all.

question is.. who doesnt have a GK uni?

Our gym got them last year, and we absolutely LOVE them! Beautiful unis, and their quality is fantastic. But what really sold them to us is that their customer service is unbeatable. We were sick and tired of getting the runaround from Varsity brands

Seems GK has taken All Star uniforms to a new level. Varsity and other companies better step it up or will be left behind.

Were getting GK unis this year including practice wear! I'm soo excited to finally get a new uniform! Everyone that I've talked to that has the uniforms and such by GK has loved them and said their customer service is amazing...that they'll fix anything that is wrong right away! We had Champion Clothing (i think thats the brand?) uniforms last year and we had alot of washing instructions and our sequins were falling apart so the coaches are trying out the GK elite unis with our 2 senior teams (3 & 4) and see how they hold up, which will probably last a lifetime!

my gym does not have them but i love twisters and alot of other gk's!
also when i was a gymnast my leo was gk and it was sooo comfy so i bet the uniforms are 2!

Back