All-Star Gk Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We get new uniforms this year at my CPs gym and I hope they are GK although I will be happy with any! I love their uni's! If you like their Gk elite cheer page on facebook you will see a bunch of people tagged them in their pics so you can see a bunch of uniforms they made!

By the way they are really nice I did this survey for them that was like 5 questions one day when I was bored. Like 2 weeks later I had a package from UPS and it was an autographed signed pic of kiara & bucky from Gk.
I mean it wasn't a known benefit of the survey or anything I did it because I wanted too but the fact they paid to ship me something really impressed me!
I love GK!

serious question...why aren't uniforms, well, UNIFORM? i know it's important to stand out, but when we hear of various "wardrobe malfunctions" with top gun i0c5, etc. it makes me wonder why teams don't just wear the same basic thing (shell, skirt, etc. obviously customized with team colors/logos/etc.) one wouldn't expect a baseball team to suddenly start wearing tank tops in lieu of their normal uniform; why must cheer be different? even gymnasts all wear the same basic leotard.

serious question...why aren't uniforms, well, UNIFORM? i know it's important to stand out, but when we hear of various "wardrobe malfunctions" with top gun i0c5, etc. it makes me wonder why teams don't just wear the same basic thing (shell, skirt, etc. obviously customized with team colors/logos/etc.) one wouldn't expect a baseball team to suddenly start wearing tank tops in lieu of their normal uniform; why must cheer be different? even gymnasts all wear the same basic leotard.
because allstar cheer is an increasingly innovative sport, and its only expected that the uniforms will reflect that. :)

because allstar cheer is an increasingly innovative sport, and its only expected that the uniforms will reflect that. :)
well yes...but when you've got girls boobs flying out everywhere isn't that a bit much? it definitely is not a good thing for the sport or its image. gymnastics is EXTREMELY innovative (compare routines from 96 to the ones in 08), yet everyone wearing the same leotard works out fine.

GK all the way! Despite me being a rep for GK, their quality is the best around. Lets assume EVERY SINGLE UNIFORM PRODUCER (small and large) made the EXACT same Uniform.... You would be able to pick out GK's, Just like when a team takes the floor - you know its a GK or not, even the 'GK knoffs' being made by other companies - just isnt the same.

well yes...but when you've got girls boobs flying out everywhere isn't that a bit much? it definitely is not a good thing for the sport or its image. gymnastics is EXTREMELY innovative (compare routines from 96 to the ones in 08), yet everyone wearing the same leotard works out fine.
i absolutely see your point, and there are HUNDREDS of teams that seem to follow the trends without any issues. The only team ive heard of having any type of uniform malfunction is Top Gun, and thats just one team. I think thats a little bit of a broad statement.

i absolutely see your point, and there are HUNDREDS of teams that seem to follow the trends without any issues. The only team ive heard of having any type of uniform malfunction is Top Gun, and thats just one team. I think thats a little bit of a broad statement.
have you seen the posts in the "not so fierce" photos? one (hilarious) picture has a girl's bra around her waist. i will never understand why it's necessary to cut out the shoulders! when i cheered in high school and college i was always able to wear a sports bra with my uniform without fear.

have you seen the posts in the "not so fierce" photos? one (hilarious) picture has a girl's bra around her waist. i will never understand why it's necessary to cut out the shoulders! when i cheered in high school and college i was always able to wear a sports bra with my uniform without fear.
ive seen that. did you see the other girls on her team? they didnt. i feel like that is also a broad statement because it was one girl. What im trying to say is, cheer is progressing and the uniforms are following suit. There are many teams that have beautiful new uniforms without wardrobe malfunctions, the ones that do are few and far apart. If it didn't happen so few times, it wouldnt be such a big deal.

I'm in the process of ordering somethings from them and the samples they brought me where the most comfortable uniform and practice wear I have ever felt! They stayed in place and the fabric was very breathable and I didn't fell like I was being sucked into something.

Back