All-Star Gk Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We just fitted with GK samples tonight and my kids didn't want to take them off. The quality of the sizing samples are fabulous!

I so am crossing my fingers that our gym owners pick GK!! They have samples from a couple different companies coming.

How do the sizers/sizing match up to the finished product? In the past with another company we had a disaster where the sizers were generic and we ended up with a tragic mess of ill fitting uniforms. Can you add/subtract length in the top/sleeves/skirt? What can I say my CP has monkey arms and short legs! ;)

We have GK uniforms for our open team. They are beautiful but some of the uniforms have a color changes issue. They look dull or faded on some of the uniforms. It may be the way people have washed them (exact directions are included and were handed out), but there is a definite difference between some of them.
The customer service at GK is also exceptional which I appreciate.

Fierce has GK uniforms. Our Sm. Lim. Coed got new ones last season, and everyone loved them. The kids said they were comfy, and "not itchy". Our owners had "pockets" crystaled on the back of the shorts, those just made that uniform. I love how they have really set the bar in this industry for cheer uniforms. Every year I am always impressed with all the new fabulous designs *F5*, being one, as well as Top Guns white uniforms from Worlds '10.

CheerChick123 said:
Seems GK has taken All Star uniforms to a new level. Varsity and other companies better step it up or will be left behind.

This cracks me up...I mean off the top of my head let me see if I can name some of the major power house gyms that wear Varsity..
Cheer Athletics
Cheer Extreme
World Cup
Stingray
Rockstar
Cheer Athletics
Gym Tyme
California Allstars
Twist & Shout
Charlotte
Ultimate Athletics

And so many more that I will not list. Obviously the choice of Varsity uniforms is good enough for these champion programs...Left behind? Give me a break, Varsity can make any of those types of uniforms and doe when requested...Just look at Ultimate Athletics & Cali that went from GK to Varsity

Varsity and SI uniforms are great quality but customer service is lacking. The main reason I switched was bc my money wasn't green enough for them--they wouldn't "customize" for our program bc we didn't have 100 athletes. I only wanted a midriff top of one of their designs to be made full length.

This cracks me up...I mean off the top of my head let me see if I can name some of the major power house gyms that wear Varsity..
Cheer Athletics
Cheer Extreme
World Cup
Stingray
Rockstar
Cheer Athletics
Gym Tyme
California Allstars
Twist & Shout
Charlotte
Ultimate Athletics

And so many more that I will not list. Obviously the choice of Varsity uniforms is good enough for these champion programs...Left behind? Give me a break, Varsity can make any of those types of uniforms and doe when requested...Just look at Ultimate Athletics & Cali that went from GK to Varsity

I think CheerChick123 meant that GK has taken the look and perfromance of all-star uniforms to a new level. Before GK, everyone dressed like glorified sideline cheerleaders. Now Varsity and everyone else is scrambling to try to catch up to the GK look. One look at F5 and Top Gun and it's clear they have a ways to go. Of course there are going to be lots of big gyms in Varsity unis. Varsity's been in cheer forever and they also have enough money to tempt gym owners with big CASH REBATES. That doesn't make their uniforms innovative or better by any stretch.

My comment was specifically geared toward Varsity getting left behind. Also, Te GK Look isnt for most programs. I guarantee you that if Rockstar or any of these other Varsity Uniform users wanted that look then we would get it and get it custom made. Again, point in case being Cali & Ultimate that prefer that style. Customer service has been top notch from our experience.

Varsity's been in cheer forever and they also have enough money to tempt gym owners with big CASH REBATES. That doesn't make their uniforms innovative or better by any stretch.
And GK offers free uniforms to the customers they want to attract, so, tell me what is the difference?

Who made ICE's uniforms? The navy and gold ones? I dont know anything about uniform companies or anything like that. I just know they were my favorite at cheersport.

Back