All-Star Gk Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

from a guy (well one's) perspective...

We like to be comfortable too. I've worn both Varsity & GK uniforms and the GK is far superior in all areas. Not to mention they fit WAY better, are more comfortable and easy to compete in.

to me, it doesn't matter what brand my uniform is. as long as it's cute. it could be from Craptastic designs for all I care! lol

5. What types of jewels do you use?

GK pioneered the use of jewels in gymnastics 15 years ago and introduced them in to cheer. We

use only world’s finest Austrian-made Swarovski crystals, not cheap glass or acrylic imitations.

The deal with Swarovski crystals is they have a high lead content. There are several states that have laws regarding the amount of lead "jewelry" that can be exposed to younger children.

It's sad that parents will not even know their kids are being exposed lead on their cheerleading uniform.

I actually had some problems with my GK uniform. I loooooooooved the way it fit, except for the boyshort bloomers that were sown in. They were super tiny, well at least they were on me (my butt is redonkulous) so I had so wear longer spandex under them to make sure I was covered. Other than that, not a problem with the fit!
Where the white was on the uniform, wasn't so white by the end of the season. It turned like a grayish color, even though we followed the washing instructions carefully.
The worst malfunction was the hem actually coming out of my skirt. Where the blue met the black on it, the hem came out completely and could flip up. We had to send it back to GK for a fast fix, but during the time it was at Gk being fixed, we had pictures, and I had to wear a skirt that was a size up that was gaping all over.
But other than those two problems, I love my GK! :)

Just got our practice wear for Gk and if the uniform is anything like the practice wear, which I'm sure it will be, Im going to be a happy camper! :)

But our coaches and the Gk representative did talk about the red on our uniform could possibly bleed into the white so we changed our colors onto our uni to be blue black and white and I'm hoping we have a red bow! :p

Agree that I can't think of any athlete with issues with GK as far as comfortably and fitting goes They fit to form pretty easily while still allowing breathing room. And they look amazing on the floor. As a former gymnast/coach GK always did a great job with team leos, and has continued to impress in the cheer industry as well!

i have a question. does anyone know who made east celebrity elite's large senior limited coed L5 uniforms? and does anyone have a picture of those uniforms? my coach said our new uniforms will be based off those uniforms.

Just got our practice wear for Gk and if the uniform is anything like the practice wear, which I'm sure it will be, Im going to be a happy camper! :)

But our coaches and the Gk representative did talk about the red on our uniform could possibly bleed into the white so we changed our colors onto our uni to be blue black and white and I'm hoping we have a red bow! :p
My gym ordered there uniforms through NYCE cheer we have red mystic and white and we have had no problems with bleeding of the colors

i have a question. does anyone know who made east celebrity elite's large senior limited coed L5 uniforms? and does anyone have a picture of those uniforms? my coach said our new uniforms will be based off those uniforms.
i believe theyre ozone/varsity uniforms...

This is the boy's uni...
2dhycdy.jpg

The deal with Swarovski crystals is they have a high lead content. There are several states that have laws regarding the amount of lead "jewelry" that can be exposed to younger children.

It's sad that parents will not even know their kids are being exposed lead on their cheerleading uniform.

"High lead content" is incorrect. You are right in the fact that they do have lead content. The lead in the Swarovski crystals are actually quite low and are COMPLIANT with the law. If your interested in numbers, I will get you the exact numbers. I have them in my paperwork somewhere. I am getting ready to move into a new place so its packed up.

I actually had some problems with my GK uniform. I loooooooooved the way it fit, except for the boyshort bloomers that were sown in. They were super tiny, well at least they were on me (my butt is redonkulous) so I had so wear longer spandex under them to make sure I was covered. Other than that, not a problem with the fit!
Where the white was on the uniform, wasn't so white by the end of the season. It turned like a grayish color, even though we followed the washing instructions carefully.
The worst malfunction was the hem actually coming out of my skirt. Where the blue met the black on it, the hem came out completely and could flip up. We had to send it back to GK for a fast fix, but during the time it was at Gk being fixed, we had pictures, and I had to wear a skirt that was a size up that was gaping all over.
But other than those two problems, I love my GK! :)

Ive actually had no problem with uniform bleeding with any of my clients in the past year that have washed them correctly. Most uniforms need turned inside out and washed one piece at a time. Too many people dont follow those instructions.

I just got fitted for one this past week, and if the actual uniform fits anything like the sizer, its gonna fit perfect. Well except maybe the sleeves. But I short arms. Its gonna be nice to finally have a uniform that fits me.

Did you have a GK Rep size you? You can get inches added or subracted from the arm length as needed. Id suggest that if you had a problem with the fit.

Back