All-Star Gk Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only thing I know is that Varsity has GREAT high school uniforms, i do think that for Allstar, GK's might be better, because they have more experience with gymnastic leotards and thus they also know better what the competitive cheerleading athletes need. There's no good or bad really, they're just different. Btw @FamousRudags, my allstar squad has ordered a catalogue, there were a lot of uniforms that we liked, but there weren't any pricings listed :/ except for the letterings and in stock gear. Do you know how me might get an idea of how much the uniform of our choice would cost?

thanks in advance!

GK uniforms are an amazing fit. They are so so comfy. we have a part velvet and part drytech uniform and we have had many people come up to us this year stroking our uniforms becuase they feel so nice, Strange i know. They are absolutly fine to wash too, no probs in that area.

The only thing I know is that Varsity has GREAT high school uniforms, i do think that for Allstar, GK's might be better, because they have more experience with gymnastic leotards and thus they also know better what the competitive cheerleading athletes need. There's no good or bad really, they're just different. Btw @FamousRudags, my allstar squad has ordered a catalogue, there were a lot of uniforms that we liked, but there weren't any pricings listed :/ except for the letterings and in stock gear. Do you know how me might get an idea of how much the uniform of our choice would cost?

thanks in advance!

@YasmineAliceD - Ive put in SEVERAL GK orders this year for High School Uniforms. SOOOO MANY teams are setting the bar for GK uniforms in High School this year. I see GK expanding more and more every year in the HS. Ofallon HS in Illinois had people left and right saying "OMG! Your Uniforms are SO different - How do we get them" So there started that trend.

As far as pricing - You would need to contact customer service or find the local rep in your area. I will PM you now.

thanks in advance!
Gkelite.com has the prices on their website.

Back