All-Star Glamour Magazine Article

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty much.

That's my least favorite part about F21, because I don't shop by 'mood' I shop by 'I need a black skirt why am I going to 8 different sections of the store to find that?'

I had that problem yesterday when I decided I wanted distressed jeans. So I left

My initial reaction to this article was actually caught on camera.
fxa5wk.jpg

I think that accurately sums it up.

Pretty much.

That's my least favorite part about F21, because I don't shop by 'mood' I shop by 'I need a black skirt why am I going to 8 different sections of the store to find that?'

Ikr! H&M is the same way - huge store w/ everything scattered all over the place w/ no pattern or organization at all. If I'm gonna have to put up w/ that crap, I might as well go to TjMaxx and get better deals on designer name stuff.

On the contrary...
The reaction of some of the kids (cp's friends) had when they found out I didn't know who the girl was. :).

I actually think it may have been either you or Mstealtoyou that helped me know who the girl was. She was super nice, as were all the teammates walking around with her.

*Of course it is good advice, I'm Cheer Dad*

I thought it was fine. They're right about the Instagram rabbit hole--it's a real thing. To an outsider knowing nothing about cheer I can't imagine how I would react to it at first. They're Instagram famous, like some people are Vine famous or YouTube famous. It's nothing to freak out about.

At least it is an article in Glamour commenting on their clothes and fashion sense (although to each their own on that one and I will leave it with that). It is not as though it was a write up in Sports Illustrated supposedly on their athleticism which turned into a commentary on IG and fashion.

At least it is an article in Glamour commenting on their clothes and fashion sense (although to each their own on that one and I will leave it with that). It is not as though it was a write up in Sports Illustrated supposedly on their athleticism which turned into a commentary on IG and fashion.

It would be cool if Sports illustrated would cover the athleticism of an all star cheer team!

I would consider it a better article had they used the same girls, taken more pictures of the same girl in various outfits and styles of clothes that they wear for different situations to show their style to portray that cheerleaders are athletes with a fit body but have a good sense of style with a diverse clothing sense and that cheerleaders look chic in all clothes: practice, casual, date, school, and dressy clothes. Or basically all style options!

Pretty much.

When it first opened years ago they would house all the colors together...so everything in the whole store that was pink including shoes, jewelry shirts bottoms. Now they have messed it up. I loved when it was housed together. Made life easy.

I would consider it a better article had they used the same girls, taken more pictures of the same girl in various outfits and styles of clothes that they wear for different situations to show their style to portray that cheerleaders are athletes with a fit body but have a good sense of style with a diverse clothing sense and that cheerleaders look chic in all clothes: practice, casual, date, school, and dressy clothes. Or basically all style options!
But that would require the author to actually do real journalism and plan out the story, the outfits, the photographs, etc. The way this was written, they saw their instas, wrote an article then put the instagram pics right in the story. All the hard work was done for the author

Back