All-Star Glcc Has Lots Of Bids But Few Teams Going After Them In Detroit This Year.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last I heard they had 13 teams registered. I suspect they will have close to 20 but with several other bid events taking place this same weekend who really knows. Guess we'll never know unless they post the schedule!

Just wish they would post the schedule already!!!!

I don't think it is abnormal to not have a schedule posted the weekend before the event? Most of the ones we've been to post the Monday before. The one we're going to next weekend (the same weekend as this one) posted the schedule last week and it is FULL of mistakes (one of them being our whole gym is not listed). I'd rather it come out later and correct than early and have to be fixed a million times.

I don't think it is abnormal to not have a schedule posted the weekend before the event? Most of the ones we've been to post the Monday before. The one we're going to next weekend (the same weekend as this one) posted the schedule last week and it is FULL of mistakes (one of them being our whole gym is not listed). I'd rather it come out later and correct than early and have to be fixed a million times.
True, but I guess when they post they are going to have it out by a certain day and time, it is expected then and when it's not up, it's just annoying. That's all. I would rather it be on time and accurate :)

True, but I guess when they post they are going to have it out by a certain day and time, it is expected then and when it's not up, it's just annoying. That's all. I would rather it be on time and accurate :)

Oh sorry! I didn't know they had posted it would be out. :oops: That IS annoying.

On time and accurate...dare to dream, celite , dare to dream. :p

Not to be mean, but if memory serves me correctly the lowest scoring small senior 5 all girl teams at Worlds got bids from this comp last year....
All Star Legend (Small Limited last year) & Crimson Heat 5 Alarm (Small Senior last year) are who got the paid bids.. and I don't believe either one of them made finals (and 5 Alarm possibly didn't make semi finals, not really sure).

PS - The tentative schedule is up: http://www.thejambrandsevents.com/GLCC/Competitions/PerformanceOrder/Sat/ShowdownDay1.pdf?TS=03111214907000000

And here's the bid list as of today (no teams attending as of now have a FP or PP):

At-Large

L5 - Small Senior
Crimson Heat 5 Alarm
Spirit Elite Inferno
Elite Cheer Michigan Celebrity
Five Star Super Stars
North Coast Allstars Thunderbirds
Oklahoma Twisters S5
Pittsburgh Poison Allstars Venom
Pittsburgh Pride Allstars Glitz
Team Illinois Cheerleading
Top Notch Cheer Queens

L5 - Medium Senior
American Elite Allstars Celebrity
Michigan Xtreme Prestige
Ohio Explosion C4

L5 - Small Senior Coed
American Elite Allstars Encore
Indiana Ultimate U5
Michigan Xtreme Legacy
The Matrix Allstars Onyx

L5 - Medium Senior Coed
Step One Allstars Renowned

L5 - International Open Coed
Steel City Allstars Chrome
The Matrix Allstars CoX

All Star Legend (Small Limited last year) & Crimson Heat 5 Alarm (Small Senior last year) are who got the paid bids.. and I don't believe either one of them made finals (and 5 Alarm possibly didn't make semi finals, not really sure).

PS - The tentative schedule is up: http://www.thejambrandsevents.com/GLCC/Competitions/PerformanceOrder/Sat/ShowdownDay1.pdf?TS=03111214907000000

We made Semi-finals because we had a full paid but we didn't make finals. We got 28th place last year at Worlds.

Ultimate Athletics Divinity is coming but not on the schedule yet. They are Medium All girl. No bid yet.

Back