All-Star Good Gyms (for Younger Kids) Near Indianapolis

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We're heading to Indy this weekend and have plans to visit Indiana Elite and Interactive Academy. Thankfully I'm settling down a bit about the move since so far my girls are rolling with it pretty well. I'm working hard to stay positive to them about it although that has often not been the place I'm in about it.

We are being forced to move due to my husbands job and we are all very upset. My girls are 4, 6, and 8 and we need to find a gym for them. We are willing to drive for the right environment so it doesn't really matter where in Indy. This will be hard for my girls since they were at the same gym since they were babies. We recently left that gym and thought we'de found the perfect fit for them...and then found out we have to move. Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated. They learned a lot of bad habits at their last gym and we need someplace patient and skilled enough to help them.

We are being forced to move due to my husbands job and we are all very upset. My girls are 4, 6, and 8 and we need to find a gym for them. We are willing to drive for the right environment so it doesn't really matter where in Indy. This will be hard for my girls since they were at the same gym since they were babies. We recently left that gym and thought we'de found the perfect fit for them...and then found out we have to move. Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated. They learned a lot of bad habits at their last gym and we need someplace patient and skilled enough to help them.
Speed Athletics!!!

Interactive academy in Zionsville is growing. Right now they don't have teams higher than level 2, I think (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) and no Senior teams. A couple if friends take their girls there and they enjoy it. I don't know if they plan to expand or not.

IE is a good place to learn great Tumbling Technique,but not to cheer. I had friends who took privates there then cheered somewhere else.

Hollywood is still hanging on. They didn't do much locally this season for whatever reason. Cheer alliance took over the old cheer express in Lafayette. Hollywood tried a "blended" gym with them I believe in merreville but i don't think much came out of it.

Hollywood Allstars
There have three locations. I know the Brownsburg location use to be Indy cheer and Dance. Hollywood has had many amazing athletes come out of it program,but organization seems to be spotty at times. They should Amazing,but they always seem to be just ok when it comes to their performances at competitions.

I am from Indy originally and I have had a lot of interaction with speed over the years. I really respect how they run their program and the coaches are really invested in what they do.

Don't know IE as well but the last year I was in Indiana they were looking good. Good luck and I was just back for the race. I love Indy and could definitely see myself coming home someday.

Back