All-Star Got A Phone Call From Disney Regarding Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This thread makes me so nervous. My daughter will go for the first time next year and I can't do that. I will have to stay with her until she boards the bus to ride over. I am going to be so upset if I can't see her perform for her very first time.

Text me......I'll let you in the back door.......(wink)

I've said for years if I had an in ground pool at my house I would buy a huge screen and stream Worlds on it and invite all my friends. 2 day long pool party/bbq/tailgate.

Will you have time to do that while cheering at Louisville?

I have a feeling they will fix that issue as a minimum for next year. Like CharlotteASMom says, there are many changes in the works. We aren't the ones deciding, but feedback. . .and yes even the information in these threads is being taken.
Thanks, that makes me feel better. She is young and I can't leave her at 5:00 in the morning to go line up. I'm really hoping they have something in place for parents. I would still love to see the other teams and other divisions, but I can live with missing the rest as long as I can get in to see her.

Thanks, that makes me feel better. She is young and I can't leave her at 5:00 in the morning to go line up. I'm really hoping they have something in place for parents. I would still love to see the other teams and other divisions, but I can live with missing the rest as long as I can get in to see her.
I think fixing the parent viewing issue and making sure families of competitors get in to see their kids compete without difficulty should be and is their first priority. The rest of us is another story as it should be.

Back