OT Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Public places is fine, but most of the time its a "clap" and say aww how cute and move on. Like I saw a couple get engaged at Cafe Du Monde in NOLA and we all clapped and went back to our beignets... who knows what kind of distracting melee took place after that proposal lol. I love the movies, but general rudeness/and inconsiderate behaviour at the theatre's irks me to no end...popping gum...feet on my chair...chewing ice...I even buy two seats on either side of my friends to avoid having to sit next to someone...so this...I would've asked for a refund even if I'd stayed for the movie...but just because I was inconvenienced for 7 minutes (and then however long it took for them to calm down)...I hope everyone in the theatre got a free bag of popcorn at least. Or perhaps all of the strangers in attendance knew this was going to take place and they were okay with it... who knows.

I know it seems like I'm a negative Nancy...but I'm also in my 20's engagements are pretty much what this whole decade of life is about...and I analyze everything.

WOW. I hope you never get married.

If this is an inconvenience to you, you have a perfect life.

this is one of the most HAPPIEST moments of a woman's life, stop being such a b****.

WOW. I hope you never get married.

If this is an inconvenience to you, you have a perfect life.

this is one of the most HAPPIEST moments of a woman's life, stop being such a b****.

So...since its the happiest moment of some one elses life, I'm supposed to be off the wall excited too, beyond the scope of an average stranger that claps and moves on?

Um okay.

I'm not going to be in their marriage....why would I need to be in a strangers proposal?

And while nothing in life is perfect...I can say that my life is pretty great and perfect for me....and despite your pitiful hope...marriage is probably right around the corner for me lol...so relay that message to him.

Finally, you sound crazy. Please shut up.

I didn't mean to start a quarrel on this thread..just wanted to share a very creative proposal with everyone. On a positive note, when I turned on the news this morning they were doing a segment/airing the movie trailer proposal! haha It's amazing how fast word travels. I bet that guy who proposed feels like a pretty cool cat right about now :cool: Definitely a fun memory to always look back on and share with the kids.

I didn't mean to start a quarrel on this thread..just wanted to share a very creative proposal with everyone. On a positive note, when I turned on the news this morning they were doing a segment/airing the movie trailer proposal! haha It's amazing how fast word travels. I bet that guy who proposed feels like a pretty cool cat right about now :cool: Definitely a fun memory to always look back on and share with the kids.

but hes the most ignorant guy ever according to @HeresAThought

My favorite holiday is halloween and so is my finace's. So he based it around that and it was on halloween too.

So he asked me to run to the store quickly to help him out with a project he was working on. When I came back home I opened the door and there was fog everywhere and rose pedals and a coffin on the floor. On a chair there was a letter that said read me. I read the letter which explained why he loved me and some of his favorite memories with me and at the bottom it said I love you now press play and listen. I pressed play and it started playing this whole speech about how I was an amazing girl then it started playing this one song him and I love and when it got to the part that said "What if I asked you to Marry me today?" He popped out of the coffin all dressed up nicely and wearing my favorite pirate masquerade mask and got on one knee with the ring and asked me. It was the perfect moment. Even now when I think about it makes me smile. :)

Back