All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are 500 teams at WSF. I only see that growing.

Okay, according to a girl on my team a friend of her is on a senior restricted 5 team and is going for a worlds bid today at WSF. So I was like oh restricted teams don't go to Worlds. And she said that they were competing as R5 today but if they get the bid they will be going to worlds as a small senior 5 team. And I'm just like what?! Cuz don't you have to compete at worlds in the division you got your bid in? And they don't even give bids to R5 teams, right? She swears that I'm wrong but I'm pretty positive that I'm right.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
You are correct

Is there any doubt who is getting bids in Atl? Sorry but a comp that leaves scores out of the bid process screams quid pro quo
Actually- Orange has historically been one of the most likely bid winners from BUTBT. As have Top Gun.

So yeah. Quid pro quo for the gym that really isn't even there minus a few teams.

Is there any doubt who is getting bids in Atl? Sorry but a comp that leaves scores out of the bid process screams quid pro quo
Isn't the gym you support and/or are from competing at BUTBT? Why would you compete there if you dont agree with how the EP awards bids?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back