All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Injury on GA med sr coed 5
Quick rant on behalf of that kid....what does the EP expect when there is no apron around the floor?! That pass goes two inches too long and you land it half on and half off = broken ankle. There is a 6 inch dead drop to the stage at the edge of the performance floor.

Not sure what the injury is specifically but that's exactly what it looked like happened.

Just announced they are sending him to the hospital and GA medium coed will perform last tonight.

Quick rant on behalf of that kid....what does the EP expect when there is no apron around the floor?! That pass goes two inches too long and you land it half on and half off = broken ankle. There is a 6 inch dead drop to the stage at the edge of the performance floor.

Not sure what the injury is specifically but that's exactly what it looked like happened.

Yea it looked rough. And I agree. :(

Just got word Twist and Shout Obsession's raw score is a 99.4?! Can anyone confirm this

So I guess the rumors are true.

American Cheer Flyers beat Black Ops in the Medium Coed division but Black Ops was awarded the paid bid.

I guess they choose who the want, not based off scores.

From what the black ops kids were telling us, you make it into super 6 based on your day 1&2 scores, then the scores are basically wiped clean during super six. All I know is black ops hit basically perfect all three times, & flyers didn't.

Coed Elite officially had ZERO deductions today! They were so amazing! As a coed mom I truly don't care who wins both they and TGLC made this place completely deafening! What a way to end a competition! Great job to both programs you made this 3am strugglebus worthwhile!

From what the black ops kids were telling us, you make it into super 6 based on your day 1&2 scores, then the scores are basically wiped clean during super six. All I know is black ops hit basically perfect all three times, & flyers didn't.

Ok so if black ops hit basically perfect 3 time and flyers didn't then why did flyers get a higher score and beat them? All I was saying is Flyers beat them and scored higher but for the bids they don't get awarded based off scores it based off EP's choice.

Back