All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did one of the flyers on TGLC loose her shoe on day2? There is something flying around and in the pyramid (on the left) you see she has the Top Gun socks on. Still nailed it ;-)

Great sportmanship from TG, i know why i love this gym so much.

I'm behind and just now realizing that Stingrays are all the way in Louisville instead of their own backyard in ATL at BUTBT. Interesting.

We wanted to give JC and Marietta different schedule and battle doesn't give worlds bids to the same program and we have 4 worlds teams going for bids so marietta went to WSF and JC stayed at battle!

Speaking as the athletic trainer for the event, the floor had nothing to do with his injury. We all wish him a speedy recovery. He was remarkably calm for what had happened. Get well soon, Shane!

On a side note, I was standing there as TGLC ran around the corner to where Coed Elite was standing, and got to hear Drew Tyler give the most heart touching speech to CEA about why they were doing it. TGLC with that routine, and that big heart... They gained this guy as a fan. I want a TG tee shirt to wear during worlds! (In between CEA performances, of course)

One of the most touching moments! Thanks for always being so nice to my CP. She was glad to see you!

Did one of the flyers on TGLC loose her shoe on day2? There is something flying around and in the pyramid (on the left) you see she has the Top Gun socks on. Still nailed it ;-)

If you watch the video on pg 33, at about 1:35 a girls shoe comes flying off in running tumbling.

Random question that idk if anybody will know the answer, maybe @Ashley? Since MWE Diamondkatz upgraded their partial paid, does that one get passed down to Matrix Vortex? I'm assuming so, I just want to make sure before I edit it on the Wiki page.

@luv2cheer92 I didn't even realize they upgraded. Oops. Yes, their partial will get passed down. Don't know to whom though.

Eta: matrix vortex I think.

I know, right? All this talk about CEA leaving BUTBT if things didn't go their way, and nobody mentions that a very sizable program wasn't there in the first place (not saying that's why Rays isn't there. Just that they aren't).

Marietta RAYS were at WSF Louisiville; JC-RAYS- were at BUTBT

I don't know the whole story, but we waited 10-20 minutes in the last award session before Stingrays showed up. Girls from my gym didn't get home until 1 or 2 AM anyway, and there were literally girls asleep on the floor. I wasn't impressed at face value, although I'm sure there was a reason.

I love this gym too - so many of our former FL teammates are there...we have 2 friends on the coed team and my little cp is so proud of her former coach on that team :)

Back