All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No, and they missed a skill becuase they went out just as amber and her mirror were about 2 people high in that twist and inversion. Their groups caught them in the dark (somehow) but couldn't get her to that swing over that comes right after it because they caught her a bit sideways.

How can someone turn off the stage lights while people are in the air ? I understand that their music might be confusing (the thought of that kind of occurence crossed my mind when I first heard it), but still, when a team ends with a pyramid or stunts, shouldn't be a basic safety rule to actually check if everyone is on the ground before the lights go out ?

Hearing Senior Elite will perform again, due to lights going down during their performance. #BUTBT

ETA: oops someone already posted

It's a good thing that nobody was hurt when the lights went out. And I'm also wondering if they're just going to be scored on their pyramid. I feel like that's the only real fair way to do it if they're going again.

Also, does anybody happen to know when Level 5's for GSSA and Grand start? Or have a schedule?

I've been told that they're being entirely re-scored.

That doesn't seem really fair :confused:

ETA : Besides, the AllStar Challenge website says they follow USASF safety guidelines, which state that if a routine gets interrupted, teams may get a do over, but will only be scored from the point at which the interruption occured. Now, they weren't "interrupted", cause they went on til the end, but I still think it falls under that category.

Last edited:
It's a good thing that nobody was hurt when the lights went out. And I'm also wondering if they're just going to be scored on their pyramid. I feel like that's the only real fair way to do it if they're going again.

Also, does anybody happen to know when Level 5's for GSSA and Grand start? Or have a schedule?
sorry double post, the GSSA schedule is here CHAMPIONSHIPS — GOLDEN STATE SPIRIT ASSOCIATION

Back