All-Star Guess Whats Returning....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 19, 2012
Cheer perfection. Thats what. TLC is airing all new episodes of Cheer Perfection, and personally, I am not thrilled. It just makes the sport look so... well, unsportlike. Especially after coming off of Cheer from CMT. That show portrayed the accuracy of Allstar cheer, while, IMO, Cheer Perfection will probably do more harm than good for us allstars. :/ Anyone else have thoughts, opinions, anything else to add??

I saw the previews for this last night and was in total shock that they are actually going through with it.. Especially when I didn't see one positive remark after they aired the pilot episode. I'm obviously going to watch it just to see how ridiculous it is though! :p

I saw them filming at Americheer in Ohio. The behavior I witnessed first hand was similar to that on the show.

literally just saw the commercial for it
"The best of the best striving for the ultimate title" SMH
Just saw the same open while my CP was watching Say Yes to the Dress. The funny part is Cheer Perfection is internationally despised/made fun of.

At Cheer Excess (Paris) last week I watched one of their farewell facebook videos to my CP and the coaches which was nothing but their week of inside jokes....

...the clearest thing in English was them shouting, "if you don't do it right I'm going to REPLACE YOU!"

Back