All-Star Guess Whats Returning....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The one-off episode got something like 1.1 million viewers.. Obviously the producers don't realise people only watch it so they can make fun of it ;)

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! Let's delete all posts and threads that reference "Cheer Damage" I mean "Cheer Perfection". Let us all make a vow never to speak of "The Gym Who Shall Never be Taken Seriously". We all need to stop advertising for them and making people curious about this stupid show. So join me today in never posting or tweeting again about "Cheer imPerfection" All those in favor raise your hand!

In all seriousness...I hate it when kids get exploited for ratings. I'm sure there must be some decent athletes in that gym somewhere, and I hate it for them and what this will do to their experience. I sincerely hope these kids don't run into problems because of this network and these adults and what they are doing.

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! Let's delete all posts and threads that reference "Cheer Damage" I mean "Cheer Perfection". Let us all make a vow never to speak of "The Gym Who Shall Never be Taken Seriously". We all need to stop advertising for them and making people curious about this stupid show. So join me today in never posting or tweeting again about "Cheer imPerfection" All those in favor raise your hand!
29qcyg3jpg.gif

In all seriousness...I hate it when kids get exploited for ratings. I'm sure there must be some decent athletes in that gym somewhere, and I hate it for them and what this will do to their experience. I sincerely hope these kids don't run into problems because of this network and these adults and what they are doing.

If I remember correctly, there were several tweets from a few people that cheer there that stated their gym is not like that at all and they were even disgusted themselves that it was portrayed that way.

They were okay. That spin in the jumps though....

Back