OT Guilty Pleasure Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Facebook stalking. I know that everyone does it, but I take it to an extreme. :/ I'm ashamed :(

i'm right there with you, there's even pages about it that i had to join.

my guilty pleasures, i'll pretty much watch whatever is on any of these channels:
-food network
-disney channel
-teen nick
-tlc
-oh and wife swap!

spongebob & phineas & ferb! i watch it whenever i can.
oh, & i take facebook stalking to the extreme too. it's pretty ridiculous.

my guilty pleasure is eating nutella out of the jar with a spoon. hehe

although i don't do it very often.

and writing. i seriously write essays for fun. i found all these college entrance prompts and wrote essays to them even though i'd never apply to the school.

my guilty pleasure is eating nutella out of the jar with a spoon. hehe

although i don't do it very often.

and writing. i seriously write essays for fun. i found all these college entrance prompts and wrote essays to them even though i'd never apply to the school.

OMG I love Nutella. I was in Paris last week and I had Nutella crepes...best food ever.

MAKE IT OR BREAK IT. I love going on abcfamily.com and watching and re-watching the full episodes when I have an hour to spare!

Oh, and football! In the fall, that's all I watch. Go Soonersss!

OMG I love Nutella. I was in Paris last week and I had Nutella crepes...best food ever.

Ahhh when I went to Europe I discovered Nutella. I had it every morning and even took some of the little packets home. Then I made my mom by me some when I got home.. it definitely was not as good. :(

I could live off of Nutella. Almost everyday for lunch during school I would have rice cakes with nutella. soo good. My sister was also just in Paris and had Nutella and Banana crepes. mmm soo jealous! hahah

Sometimes at competitions I'll tell my friends that I'm taking a power nap in the hotel room, and sneak downstairs to watch the dance teams instead. I was a dancer before a cheerleader and miss it! haha my friends would never want to sit there and watch it with me. They didn't even know (until I told them) that our hip hop team won worlds.

I'm also not a fan of sleepovers. Between three teams (especially during HS cheer season), in my downtime I just kind of want to be lazy and do nothing. I rarely have a night where there's no cheering, and on those days I just want to wear sweatpants, stalk the boards, and watch the hills re-runs. Staying up until 4 at sleepovers and then getting up early for practice is not fun. Trust me, I've learned from my mistakes :)

Grey's Anatomy.
Since it's summer and I've been sick, I've discovered they play reruns for 3 hours everyday on lifetime<333333333333 The first episode ever was on yesterday and I almost died. Best show ever.

I'm also not a fan of sleepovers. Between three teams (especially during HS cheer season), in my downtime I just kind of want to be lazy and do nothing. I rarely have a night where there's no cheering, and on those days I just want to wear sweatpants, stalk the boards, and watch the hills re-runs. Staying up until 4 at sleepovers and then getting up early for practice is not fun. Trust me, I've learned from my mistakes :)

ooh, i know this feeling. seriously, some days i just stay in pajamas, read the fierceboard and write essays. those days are the best. :)

Back