All-Star Gym Charging Too Much?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We pay $125 for 6 hours a week. Tumbling classes are $10 per class. Last year we paid $200 but it included all our comp fees. Neither included uniform, shoes, practice wear, etc.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've paid up to $360/month. That doesn't include uniform ($400-500), shoes, practice wear ($250), spirit money ($150), travel, privates or classes, etc.
Hm... Maybe that's part of the reason we chose to stop cheer.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Let's see:
$85 a month before a military discount for just practice
Tumbling is $151 every 2 months (done through a gymnastic's gym so it's charged per session)
Privates $25/$40
Uniforms-$294 that includes shoes, bow, and a warm up over shirt this year
Practice shirt cost me $20 ish, I think; shorts were $20
T-Shirt is $12, Sweatshirts $35
Comps are $65-$85
Travel varies

Choreo and music is done in house, so we're not charged for that

2ezuzyra.jpg

Our fees broken down it's 2647 for everything that they divide out over several months. except tuition is paid every month in addition to that amount, and shoes, and black nike pros are not included and purchased by parents/kids on their own based on need.

...like someone else said it depends on what all is included in that like is choreo, and music included? Also what others charge in the area for something similar.

At our old gym it was only 80$ a month and now at new gym it's like $160 a month tuition so it's double (not sure exactly what it is now as old people are grandfathered in with tuition rates). you also must pay extra if you are a flyer because you must do stretch class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tuition for my team is $130 for 7 months and $268.75 for 4 months. The months that are $268.75 cover summer tuition, competition entry fees, and coaches fee. We still have to pay for uniforms ($320), choreography camp ($250), practice wear ($40), traveling to competitions, and probably other things that I can't remember right now.

My daughter's gym charges $250 a month and that includes everything except uniform rental ($100), commitment fee ($200), and travel. I think this is pretty reasonable for our area.

The programm I cheer at cost £400 for the year that includes all tuition, 2 t-shirts, music, id for on of the comps and any extra clinics. Then you pay for uniform and bow £80, comp fees and travel

2ezuzyra.jpg

Our fees broken down it's 2647 for everything that they divide out over several months. except tuition is paid every month in addition to that amount, and shoes, and black nike pros are not included and purchased by parents/kids on their own based on need.

...like someone else said it depends on what all is included in that like is choreo, and music included? Also what others charge in the area for something similar.

At our old gym it was only 80$ a month and now at new gym it's like $160 a month tuition so it's double (not sure exactly what it is now as old people are grandfathered in with tuition rates). you also must pay extra if you are a flyer because you must do stretch class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Admittedly I taught social studies for a reason...that reason being math :)

So am I right in adding this up to be roughly $4700 for the year or am I double counting something?

Latest posts

Back