All-Star Gym Hopper Hate

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's their prerogative at the end of the day so the only people that should be concerned about it is the athlete in question and the team. People can do as they please in the cheer world as everything is first and foremost a business. You don't like the way gym x is treating you? Take your custom elsewhere. You wouldn't have the same loyalty for supermarkets or cell phone providers if a better deal or a cheaper deal was to crop up elsewhere and people don't get demonised for making a switch. The only time I see it being a problem is if it is mid season in certain circumstances, if they were connected to a team already or if they cannot manage their time correctly.

Gabs filled in on reckless cause she was needed. The coaches and most of the team already have a well established relationship with her, she didn’t leave another team. I’m honestly surprised so many people are surprised. Reckless is full of “smolumni” coming in and out as needed. I’m happy she’s back at CA where she was so loved and feels so comfortable. Wish her all the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back