All-Star Gym Merges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You could be correct, however I (as well as a few of my cheer momma friends) had heard about the possibility of this "merger " about a week or so ago, and my kid isnt even with either program, so I am quite sure that Cheerupdates had heard the same news.... Anywho the deal is off (at least with Marlins/Heat)... I hear that the merger will now just be Heat/Hot Topic and 1 other program... Good Luck to them this weekend (tryouts) and with the upcoming season....

This was posted at 1:02 pm on Tuesday. cheerUPDATES tweeted about at 1:14 pm on Tuesday.

Omg! cheerUPDATES got his/her information from HERE! He/she just relays what is said on the boards.

I know for a fact that CheerUPDATES had this information before this thread was posted.

No punctuation is my Husband and I love him to to death. Why should I introduce myself but if you want me to I will I am with the gym you with I believe it's Marlins Now Wat.... Why are you so up tight the merge is a no go do let it go cause you getting ur BP roused up

Punctuation is your friend. Maybe you should introduce yourself.

No punctuation is my Husband and I love him to to death. Why should I introduce myself but if you want me to I will I am with the gym you with I believe it's Marlins Now Wat.... Why are you so up tight the merge is a no go do let it go cause you getting ur BP roused up
I was talking about introducing yourself the the world of punctuation, not to me.

And after reading your latest mumbo jumbo on this last post, I stand by my original to you.....
I'm sorry, but.............what?????????

kingston furthers my wish to have the option to down vote specific posters on a thread.

Back