All-Star Gym Merges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard the news as well this weekend. I was also told they will be in one location together between the two gyms so this should be interesting.

They could call themselves the "Red Herrings" Red--for Crimson Heat and Herrings--for Marlins!!! Or they should at least name one of their level 5 teams the Red Herrings!!!

I just looked on wikipedia and the term "red herring" is also known as a smoke screen!!! LOVE it!!

wow! both great programs. although i don't see how they could merge into one gym in between both current locations. traffic wise they are too far away from each other, it would make more sense to keep both seperate locations under one brand.

i guess for now i will join Mamarazzi in a little snack :enjoyshow:
actually they are only about 30 miles apart, so if they had a place half way in between it wouldn't be too bad.

actually they are only about 30 miles apart, so if they had a place half way in between it wouldn't be too bad.

Very true however it's extremely hard to find an appropriate building that can accommodate the program and be specific to what they'd use it for. Plus they both are in leases with their current buildings and if they were planning on moving to a centrally based location you'd think this merger would have been in the works for months already. It would cost an extreme about of money to get the new gym off the ground and I doubt that either gym has the luxury of shelling out thousands of dollars to begging this new venture.

I heard about this about a week ago but didn't wanna be the first to say it...lol...this shall be interesting...

lol, is it because we hear stuff all the time and are never sure if it's true? we should start a new thread on rumors about merges/new gyms

Back