All-Star Gym Merges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh also, the pun comment made me think of this :)

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

If you haven't seen this show I highly recommend it. It's pretty funny.

Oh sweet baby Jesus. It's the first crazy newbie poster of the summer! I didn't expect them for another couple weeks. Fierceboard must be getting popular or something ;)

I won't even address all the casserole being eaten in this thread :banghead:

I've been waiting for a chance to post this.

stop-talking.jpg

Oh also, the pun comment made me think of this :)

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

If you haven't seen this show I highly recommend it. It's pretty funny.

dying...too funny.

This post just gave me a good laugh. Too funny. I remember having a screen name that was like juicygirl back when I was 12... Makes this even funnier.

So 3 days ago when the news broke that the merger wasn't happening I stopped visiting this thread.

Now today I finally venture back in here and I see this. I'm so disappointed that someone didn't tag me. I love a good laugh and this most definitely brightened my day. Please continue!

So 3 days ago when the news broke that the merger wasn't happening I stopped visiting this thread.

Now today I finally venture back in here and I see this. I'm so disappointed that someone didn't tag me. I love a good laugh and this most definitely brightened my day. Please continue!
Juicy won't come back and play:(

Back