All-Star Gym Merges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to say, I'm a little upset with Crimson. I mean, am I the only one that loved how ridiculously uniform it was that they did not have 1 token blonde girl on the team? It was like seeing a team of 20 twins...What would that be called?

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Are you serious right now?
:cow:
No, I'm not totally serious, thus the gif. Upon first reading the comment, though, seeing a group of black girls compared to "20 twins" seemed a little like saying "all black people look alike!" I mean, do we comment that an all white team (which is common) looks like a million sets of twins? No.

Anyway, I really just wanted an excuse to use this gif, because I like it. Boom.

No, I'm not totally serious, thus the gif. Upon first reading the comment, though, seeing a group of black girls compared to "20 twins" seemed a little like saying "all black people look alike!" I mean, do we comment that an all white team (which is common) looks like a million sets of twins? No.

Anyway, I really just wanted an excuse to use this gif, because I like it. Boom.

If I saw a team of 20 blondes I would probably say "look, 20 twins!" too.

Boom.

Whats up with all the newbies lately? Its getting out of hand.
they're everywhere! And most of them don't have avatars which just gets under my skin.

ETA: right before and after Worlds fb gets infested with them. Happens every year

I'm glad y'all have one at least. I need to see an avatar. I guess I'm a bit OCD

I never had one until King gave me one a couple years ago and I go back to ProX board times.

He gave me one too, then Beth got in on the fun and after a few more, I became Wendy

I don't really say this much, but- you're dumb, and you need to excuse yourself.

Back