All-Star Gyms Close Together

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms are within one hour of you?

• Total voters
Wish we had a few more options, but not that many!! Once you have so many choices it will run the gyms right into the ground. We have only 2 decent gyms in our town of about 300,000...sometimes I wish we just had one because we would be so much better.
That is a problem on Long Island right now. Too many gyms have diluted the talent pool.

CEA Raleigh, Premier Clayton Shockers, Cheer Carolina, Elite Cheer and Dance, and Carolina Legacy are all within an hour of where I live.
I've been with most of them and can tell you that they all have their ups and downs, but where I am now is the best for my family :]
I'd say that some of the gyms like to think that they're rivals of others, but honestly they can't keep up for the most part. My gym now doesn't really worry too much about "rivals" or the other competition really, we just strive to do our best and hopefully come out on top. [:

If I am willing to drive 1-3 hours, you can add CEA Sanford, CEA K-ville, CEA Greenville, EC Cats, Aviators, Infinity Cheer Empire, Cheer Infinity, Cheer Mania, Victory!, Charlotte, Charlotte Extreme, etc. I'm sure there are more.

NC is packed with gyms....
We are packed with gyms-you forgot Wake Forest All Stars-they are in the same county as CEA Raleigh and Elite.

We have five cheer programs in our city, including ours. Understand that our city isn't particularly huge (less than 200,000 people) so you can argue there's almost a glut of cheer programs in our area.

I wouldn't say that we have a huge rivalry with any of the programs in town. Two of them are pretty much limited to competing locally. Another one is brand new. The only other established gym has competitive cheer teams that occasionally compete regionally, but seems more focused on their dance program.

Our gym is the 800-pound gorilla when it comes to cheer programs in the area, so it's a pretty easy decision for us - if we're going to spend a lot of money on cheer, we're going to go with the program that we think has the best coaches, facilities, and organization. We're not an elite program yet, but we're making progress towards that goal every year.

As to why gym owners open gyms, I rarely think the motivation is to put someone else out of business. If you have a dance studio, sometimes cheer is a natural offshoot of that. Same with gymnastics. Sometimes you start a program because you think you carve out a niche that isn't served by other programs in town. Sometimes you just want to be your own boss.

i have
baam (small)
tumble tech (kinda small but has senior2- restricted 5)
cheer express (same amount as tt but has coed 5)
tampa bay (idk who they are but they probably arent good)
top dog (they had large coed 5 but werent very good)
rock solid (no one around ehre likes them because theyre supposed to be mean)
BRANDON!! (uh hello!! WORLD CHAMPS)

this is all in pinellas county FLORIDA
theres more but i dont care to know them :D :D

Within in an hour, give or take, of Colleyville, TX. Its bewteen Dallas and Forth Worth :)

Achievers
Allegiance

Altitude
Athletic Cheer Force
Champion Cheer
Cheer 4 Your Life

Cheer Angels
Cheer Athletics
Cheer Exclusive
Cheer Explosion
Cheer Rex
Cougar Cheer Co
Crusaders
Dynasty
EC Athletics
Envy Cheer
Excite!
Express
Fierce Elite
Full Out Athletics
Garland Divas
Gym Stars
GymnStar
Irving Elite
Jay Rock
Legacy Elite
Liberty Cheer
Maverick
Midcities Cheer

Miss Tammys
MVP Cheer
Next Level Cheer
Nocona Cheer
North Star
OMG All Stars

Paramount
Planet Cheer
Premier Cheer Academy
Pride
Pro Spirit
Rebel Yell
Seal Cheer Zone
Spirit Cheer Academy
Spirit of Texas
Stars Xtreme
Stepz All Stars
TC Panthers
Texas Cutiez
Texas Stars

Texas Twisters
The Cheer Academy
The Cheer Connection

The Elite Cheer Company
United Elite

US Gold
Victory Cheer and Dance
Wild About Cheer
WinCheer
Wylie Elite

Within in an hour, give or take, of Colleyville, TX. Its bewteen Dallas and Forth Worth :)

Achievers
Allegiance
Altitude
Athletic Cheer Force
Champion Cheer
Cheer 4 Your Life
Cheer Angels
Cheer Athletics
Cheer Exclusive
Cheer Explosion
Cheer Rex
Cougar Cheer Co
Crusaders
Dynasty
EC Athletics
Envy Cheer
Excite!
Express
Fierce Elite
Full Out Athletics
Garland Divas
Gym Stars
GymnStar
Irving Elite
Jay Rock
Legacy Elite
Liberty Cheer
Maverick
Midcities Cheer
Miss Tammys
MVP Cheer
Next Level Cheer
Nocona Cheer
North Star
OMG All Stars
Paramount
Planet Cheer
Premier Cheer Academy
Pride
Pro Spirit
Rebel Yell
Seal Cheer Zone
Spirit Cheer Academy
Spirit of Texas
Stars Xtreme
Stepz All Stars
TC Panthers
Texas Cutiez
Texas Stars
Texas Twisters
The Cheer Academy
The Cheer Connection
The Elite Cheer Company
United Elite
US Gold
Victory Cheer and Dance
Wild About Cheer
WinCheer
Wylie Elite

everythings bigger in TEXAS.

Achievers
Allegiance
Altitude
Athletic Cheer Force
Champion Cheer
Cheer 4 Your Life
Cheer Angels
Cheer Athletics
Cheer Exclusive
Cheer Explosion
Cheer Rex
Cougar Cheer Co
Crusaders
Dynasty
EC Athletics
Envy Cheer
Excite!
Express
Fierce Elite
Full Out Athletics
Garland Divas
Gym Stars
GymnStar
Irving Elite
Jay Rock
Legacy Elite
Liberty Cheer
Maverick
Midcities Cheer
Miss Tammys
MVP Cheer
Next Level Cheer
Nocona Cheer
North Star
OMG All Stars
Paramount
Planet Cheer
Premier Cheer Academy
Pride
Pro Spirit
Rebel Yell
Seal Cheer Zone
Spirit Cheer Academy
Spirit of Texas
Stars Xtreme
Stepz All Stars
TC Panthers
Texas Cutiez
Texas Stars
Texas Twisters
The Cheer Academy
The Cheer Connection
The Elite Cheer Company
United Elite
US Gold
Victory Cheer and Dance
Wild About Cheer
WinCheer
Wylie Elite
This is just ridiculous!!! WAY too many...

Utah is really starting to grow. Hardly any gyms when my daughter started and now I believe there are eight just within Salt Lake County (all 30min or less from me)!
Elite Academy, Macs, Utah United, Utah Peak, ACE, Utah Xtreme, Cobalt, Fusion.

I have Brandon Allstars, Stars Athletics, Storm Allstars, Cheer Tampa, , Florida Wildcats Allstars, Cheer Express Allstars, Rock Solid Allstars, Tampa Bay Allstars, and theres many more.

What...i thought the staff stayed with stingrays?

Most did, but two coaches came down here and opened up allstar panthers at Hilton Head Gymnastics. They still have the same uniforms, representing the same gym name, and they are still considered to be a part of the prestigious program, thier words, not mine. They just started last season, and they aren't offering all the things that a lot of the families need. Most of thier athletes have moved on to cheer savannah because the allstar panthers have two teams. One level 2 and one level 3. I exspected more from them.

Back