All-Star Gyms In The Charlotte Area...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what you are unaware of is that I have had experiences with both CAC and CE and I was just giving my opinion on the program we are happy with. This parent was just asking for suggestions on programs and since no one was able to give any valid information on CE I felt like she deserved to know more about the program. Did you happen to read the ealier posts on this thread where there were some very catty responses regarding CEA/CAC? What was it about CE that struck such a nerve with you?

Not really any, exactly! I did read this post when i saw it 2 months ago, you said that the Mom was a little biased in her opinion, but aren't you as well? There are always comparisoms in the gym here and the other gym that you mentioned, which is so a mute point at this stage of the game, really. The only reason that I even commented were from some of your comments that I feel were a little out of line, just to call out another gym on some bid, that really didn't matter anyway. You love your gym, and the CAC people love their's. The mom already made her decision, I guess, so this thread should not even continue, as I feel that your not getting my point at all anyway. So I shall end it with no hard feelings at all, since I no longer work there, but will always stick up and support a prigran that I was apart of, but also celebrate all of the other programs in our area too... I still wish ya'll Good Luck in the upcoming season.

Not really any, exactly! I did read this post when i saw it 2 months ago, you said that the Mom was a little biased in her opinion, but aren't you as well? There are always comparisoms in the gym here and the other gym that you mentioned, which is so a mute point at this stage of the game, really. The only reason that I even commented were from some of your comments that I feel were a little out of line, just to call out another gym on some bid, that really didn't matter anyway. You love your gym, and the CAC people love their's. The mom already made her decision, I guess, so this thread should not even continue, as I feel that your not getting my point at all anyway. So I shall end it with no hard feelings at all, since I no longer work there, but will always stick up and support a prigran that I was apart of, but also celebrate all of the other programs in our area too... I still wish ya'll Good Luck in the upcoming season.

EEks!!! I meant program there! My gosh, I really can't spell, or for that matter type this evening!:rolleyes:

EEks!!! I meant program there! My gosh, I really can't spell, or for that matter type this evening!:rolleyes:

Again, thanks to everyone for your honest opinions! I'm excited to be a part of such a passionate cheer community down there!! I hope EVERYONE has an awesome season this coming year! By the way...if you go back to the very beginning of this thread and look at the date, you will see that I didn't make a "quick" decision. I was aware that my cp's coach had coached at CAC back then too, and it's not that I don't trust her opinion, but I wanted to do some of my own research just to be sure. My cp is very important to me, and I wanted to be sure to find the program that would be the best fit. I consider myself lucky to be moving to a place with so many awesome options!!! Thanks y'all!!!;)

Again, thanks to everyone for your honest opinions! I'm excited to be a part of such a passionate cheer community down there!! I hope EVERYONE has an awesome season this coming year! By the way...if you go back to the very beginning of this thread and look at the date, you will see that I didn't make a "quick" decision. I was aware that my cp's coach had coached at CAC back then too, and it's not that I don't trust her opinion, but I wanted to do some of my own research just to be sure. My cp is very important to me, and I wanted to be sure to find the program that would be the best fit. I consider myself lucky to be moving to a place with so many awesome options!!! Thanks y'all!!!;)

Your Welcome!!!! It really shouldn't matter where ya'll went, you should be where you are Happy, or your CP for that matter. The name shouldn't matter, where you are happy whichever gym you ended up choosing! Good Luck in your new season at your new cheer program! Cheers!!!:cool:;):D

My CP isn't cheering this year but I am sure I will still be around a lot this next year. It's hard to give up something that has been in our blood for 6 years. I hope to meet you and your daughter in the near future!

But you also let that parent know that the other gym didn't get that, and not that anyone is stacking up the awards of gyms to gyms, you just made comments about the 1 gym, that made it stick out to me, as a Former employee of that gym for 3 1/2 years, and a coach for 27, I felt-again, IMO, that you singled them out, and that was not fair, and unjust.. getting a paid bid to all levels is great, but also get a Full Paid Bid to Worlds since 2006, is equally just as, if not more impressive, in addition to the Silver Globe that was won, but again, i am not comparing, I think more than to just prove a point that this gym seemed to be singled out, instead of supporting all of the gyms in the area. I believe that ALL of these programs are great, I have watched them all for years! Take care, and Cheers!!!:D;)

Of course getting a PAID bid is freaking amazing, but you were just saying to CLT mom that she's singling out 1 gym ....I believe you just did the same thing. She was stating facts like everyone else and what I believe you just did also. LOL

Of course getting a PAID bid is freaking amazing, but you were just saying to CLT mom that she's singling out 1 gym ....I believe you just did the same thing. She was stating facts like everyone else and what I believe you just did also. LOL

Then added on the end that other gyms are great to make it better LOL

Also, kids levels 1-4 are just as important as level 5 kids. That's how you build your level 5 program. All-Levels can be very important to some and maybe not to others and to say that a paid bid isn't really important is just wrong. Some of those kids may never be level 5, but they still want to work hard and do well. I don't know for some reason the comment about paid bids not being a big deal got under my skin. I have a daughter that is on level 2 and they won a full paid bid with her gym. Also, for any lower level like 1 or 2, receiving a full paid bid out of all the levels and teams at a competition is absolutely amazing.

I don't know too much about either gym, but it seems people have strong opinions about both so they both must be great gyms in different ways.

Good luck to both gyms this season!

Are we even still talking about this? This was so a Month ago! I have really moved on, and honestly don't care at this point...Everyone should cheer where they want to, and all should have comments about why their gym is better, and not compare! Just pitch your gym, and not call out others...:fro: That really was my point when this thread was started Months ago! Cheers!:deadhorse:

and no she wasn't stating facts, everything she said, made it look like she was calling out cac anyway! Which, again, IMO is wrong! Talk about your gym and why it's better, instead of calling out someone else's, which i didn't...

Welcome to Charlotte! We have a lot of great gyms in the area so there's lots to choose from. I think you'll be happy with Charlotte Extreme :) My CPs cheer for Aviator which is a new(er) program in Gastonia. We've been with them since they opened the doors and are headed into our 3rd year. We get the opportunity to compete against CAS and CE every season. They're both great programs that are fun to watch. We look forward to seeing you on the mat in 11-12!!! Good luck on a great season!

Back