All-Star Gyms That Have "disappeared"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

no from tennessee? premier sharks?
Oh okay. Haha there is a Premier Shark gym in Canada too! They brought a few teams to Cheersport I know. Oh wait.... actually idk if their name is Premier... they are Cheersport Sharks now that I think about it!

Oh okay. Haha there is a Premier Shark gym in Canada too! They brought a few teams to Cheersport I know. Oh wait.... actually idk if their name is Premier... they are Cheersport Sharks now that I think about it!
yeah i thought i saw a few! thats not cute, premier sharks was better

North Stars merged with/was absorbed by JuST Cheer. JerZey JemZ (not to be confused with Jerzey Jewelz) is gone as well... a lot of those girls went up to JuST Cheer. I don't know the full story on FOJK, but I believe there was some sort of issue with one of the past owners? They tried to start up a JuST Cheer South there in 2005 or 2006-ish, but I guess that didn't work out for whatever reasons. And like NJ Coach said, Cheer Academy became Evolution.

How about Eastern Extreme? Jersey Justice? ACE's ShoreCheer Elite?

I can tell you, as my daughter used to tumble at Flip Over when she was still doing Pop Warner before she started High School Cheer, that we tried starting a new all star team there, half year. But, as you mentioned, there was an issue with one of the past owners of the actual gym, and it was rough going despite a great effort by the girls, so it ended after one season. Comet All Stars was also literally around the corner and that's where many of the incredibly talented girls ended up going (one is now attending the University of Louisville and cheers for GymTyme and is Ah-Mazing! She is the daughter of a former neighbor of mine). Comet is truly the Central Jersey powerhouse and, in my opinion, will continue to keep growing as they have talent on every level.

On another note, is Hamilton Katz still around? They used to be very talented when we lived in NJ and even traveled here to SC for BATB and did very well.

I can tell you, as my daughter used to tumble at Flip Over when she was still doing Pop Warner before she started High School Cheer, that we tried starting a new all star team there, half year. But, as you mentioned, there was an issue with one of the past owners of the actual gym, and it was rough going despite a great effort by the girls, so it ended after one season. Comet All Stars was also literally around the corner and that's where many of the incredibly talented girls ended up going (one is now attending the University of Louisville and cheers for GymTyme and is Ah-Mazing! She is the daughter of a former neighbor of mine). Comet is truly the Central Jersey powerhouse and, in my opinion, will continue to keep growing as they have talent on every level.

On another note, is Hamilton Katz still around? They used to be very talented when we lived in NJ and even traveled here to SC for BATB and did very well.

eastern extreme merged and became part of star* athletics in 2009

Excalibur?
there was a team nitros, it was was first rec then got better and started going to bigger competitions. then the coaches and most of the girls went to excalibur. after a year the same coaches plus 1 from excalibur & cheerleaders left and made showtyme. showtyme lasted for 3 years, then those coaches and cheerleaders went to south jersey storm this year.

Back