All-Star Gyms That Have "disappeared"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lol why do people lie and make rumors on fierceboard, its so annoying!!
Unfortunately I think some people have the right intention but as people hear things along the way it become more credible to them than false and they do what everyone else on the boards do, post it. Such as the example with PowerXBaby, she doesn't cheer for power anymore but would NEVER say anything she didn't believe was not true about power, as most of us know who know her on the boards she is power's biggest advocate. So I am sure when she posted Kelly taking a power team to storm she had the best intentions, not thinking it was a rumor or just making it up. So I think most of the false information on here isn't set up to straight out lie or be a rumor ( yes, there are those cases) but most people think their information has some sort of credibility so it is posted with the best intentions. So maybe even though it may be frustrating at times, we should cut some slack because they are simply doing what the boards were meant for: posting what people truly believe to be credible information.
wink.png

hahaha my point exactly! i could see her merging with storm at some point but she would NEVER give up the gym name. EVER

KELLY IS MY FAVORITE
She came over and sat in the middle of our team's circle as we were visualizing and then we all freaked when we opened our eyes hahaha

She is so nice and peppy and has those small senior flyers working me outttt
They were angry flyers as we called them :D

Anyways back to the subject...

So Cal Elite was my FAVORITE gym ever. Back when I started all-stars in 2007-08 they were the team that inspired me to get better and made me love cheer.

Miss them </3

KELLY IS MY FAVORITE
She came over and sat in the middle of our team's circle as we were visualizing and then we all freaked when we opened our eyes hahaha

She is so nice and peppy and has those small senior flyers working me outttt
They were angry flyers as we called them :D

Anyways back to the subject...

So Cal Elite was my FAVORITE gym ever. Back when I started all-stars in 2007-08 they were the team that inspired me to get better and made me love cheer.

Miss them </3
oh i know! she is soo fierce! this is my first year with power and i fell in love with kelly and the girls! she is such a welcoming person.

North Stars merged with/was absorbed by JuST Cheer. JerZey JemZ (not to be confused with Jerzey Jewelz) is gone as well... a lot of those girls went up to JuST Cheer. I don't know the full story on FOJK, but I believe there was some sort of issue with one of the past owners? They tried to start up a JuST Cheer South there in 2005 or 2006-ish, but I guess that didn't work out for whatever reasons. And like NJ Coach said, Cheer Academy became Evolution.

How about Eastern Extreme? Jersey Justice? ACE's ShoreCheer Elite?

yeah northstars merged with justcheer, i moved before i could go onto just cheer, but almost all the girls went there, united or too star atheltics. One of our old coaches then owned star athletics

I LOVE Premier Sharks and they are still around!!
I also recognized a couple athletes from Cheerworks Academy on Bay State :) kudos to them

and I deff miss So Cal Outlaws...along with the merge before Magic&Pacific Coast.
Ohio Cheer Force from Hilliard/Columbus, Ohio
Ace Athletics from Fairfield, Ohio
the loss of athletes from River Cities and Basics Superstars...now they are aka Famous Superstars
the older Maryland Vipers...
and the original East Elite.

North Stars merged with/was absorbed by JuST Cheer. JerZey JemZ (not to be confused with Jerzey Jewelz) is gone as well... a lot of those girls went up to JuST Cheer. I don't know the full story on FOJK, but I believe there was some sort of issue with one of the past owners? They tried to start up a JuST Cheer South there in 2005 or 2006-ish, but I guess that didn't work out for whatever reasons. And like NJ Coach said, Cheer Academy became Evolution.

Jersey had a lot of teams that have since gone away... Jersey Elite, Jersey Shore (who had an AMAZING junior 5 team back in 2004ish), Jerzy's Best, Carteret Starz, Metro Stars, Legends All Stars, Jersey Xtreme, Cheer Eruption, Synergy, Envision Vortex, Jersey City Blazin Wildcats, Jersey Diamonds, All Shore (absorbed by World Cup), Jersey Devils, Westys All Stars, ummmm I could think of a ton

Also, in that same area, Staten Island Spirit and Chaos All Stars

Anyone have juice on any of these teams?:)

I also recognized a couple athletes from Cheerworks Academy on Bay State :) kudos to them

and I deff miss So Cal Outlaws...along with the merge before Magic&Pacific Coast.
the loss of athletes from River Cities and Basics Superstars...now they are aka Famous Superstars
there's a guy on my college team who cheered for them back in the day. i'm pretty sure they're still around, they just focus on local competitions more than the bigger nationals.

ETA: here's their website http://www.aceallstar.com/

i miss east elite small seniors with all of my heart! but maryland vipers are now baltimore vipers... some of the originals are still part of the staff.

what governing body made this rule? i understand a high school team saying "you can't do all stars and this", because that is a personal rule for that team, but i can't think of any governing body that can make high school cheer and all star cheer have rules that involve each other.

i honestly don't like this at all, i played club lacrosse and school lacrosse (and all star cheer, but not really part of my point) in the spring all throughout high school, and there was never an issue. are there rules relating to other sports about doing 2 teams at once as well? or just cheering?
@ xcheergoddessx michigan high school athletic association has a rule saying you cannot do all star cheer and high school cheer.

Yeah, I worked there when it was still Jersey Knights, then the owner really became a little(the owner of the facility, not the teams) Wacko, to put it mildly, he pushed basically all of his best coaches out, and the Woman who started the organization from a rec program for over 20 years... And it all went downhill from there... Many of the kids continued to cheer with World Cup, Comets, Just Cheer, Jersey Devils, Spirit Explosion, etc, so it all worked out. This owner as of the past couple of years has had some Major Legal issues to deal with, don't even know if the gym is still open.

Latest posts

Back