All-Star Gymtyme 2011-2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOVE blacks pyramid! and was it just me or did the bases start the baskets on their knees?

I just noticed that they are on their knees which is different but great all at the same time.

I keep watching the dance over and over again and I can't wait until I can hear it with the dance music because it will make it that much better.

I love everything about Pink except for in the elites...why is their a stunt group directly behind the point group? You can't see her at all aside from her arm.

Blacksmack Comments:
1. I'm in love with their pyramid.
2. Three standing doubles? (one full, but it will be a double I'm assuming)
3. Did the guys really lift up their shirts in the dance? I like it :)
4. I don't really like the flag at the end, but it is what it is.
5. Is that Santwon?

I can't wait til I get to see the routine WITH music.

Cause they're a tumbling team in a stunting division. Even more this year. Though I do enjoy the standing doubles

This may just be my 'BlackSmack Goggles' that I often wear talking, but to me it seems that their stunting has gotten better in the last 2 years. Last year at Worlds I feel their stunts were right up their with SOT, CA and TG, maybe even better then some of them, but they just couldn't hit their crap when it counted.

This may just be my 'BlackSmack Goggles' that I often wear talking, but to me it seems that their stunting has gotten better in the last 2 years. Last year at Worlds I feel their stunts were right up their with SOT, CA and TG, maybe even better then some of them, but they just couldn't hit their crap when it counted.

That as well. This year with the new international rubric stunting is worth QUITE a bit more than tumbling. 8 available points for jumps, tumbling, and sync. 22 points for formations, motions, dance, performance. 138 for building.

I do wish the scoresheet was more balanced to reward all around teams, but what ya gonna do?

Back