All-Star Gymtyme Pink

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they competed today in Nashville while im like 30 mins from nashville my friend was there and she said pink ladies had no stunt falls !
what? i'm in nashville and i'm just hearing of this! i almost went to that competition today too, but didn't! now i'm depressed!

I'm a little underwhelmed after all the hype.. maybe it was just the angle/lighting but I'm not really seeing where people think they are 'worlds ready'

How do they manage to be so good very year?

They are in the gym 3 to 4 days a week for 5-6 hrs a day.. They work very hard at what they do. They are a TIGHT group of young ladies that are a family and work as a team. Everyone is involved with the routine and team.

I'm a little underwhelmed after all the hype.. maybe it was just the angle/lighting but I'm not really seeing where people think they are 'worlds ready'

They have timeing issues and need to polish the routine as well as get their music. They got the dance last week and only went full out a few times prior to yesterday. Most people were saying that the team skill wise is past where they were last year at worlds.

Back