All-Star Gymtyme Pink

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are in the gym 3 to 4 days a week for 5-6 hrs a day.. They work very hard at what they do. They are a TIGHT group of young ladies that are a family and work as a team. Everyone is involved with the routine and team.
They have timeing issues and need to polish the routine as well as get their music. They got the dance last week and only went full out a few times prior to yesterday. Most people were saying that the team skill wise is past where they were last year at worlds.
Just curious, if they are in the gym working very hard between 15-24 hrs a week, why did they only go full out a few times and get their dance last week? Seems like they would have had plenty of time to work out those issues.

Just curious, if they are in the gym working very hard between 15-24 hrs a week, why did they only go full out a few times and get their dance last week? Seems like they would have had plenty of time to work out those issues.

I don't think they have had their choeography for that long (according to a few athletes) which would explain why they haven't gone full out that many times.

If she's 20 now, how was she on SSX last year?
Her birthday is October 2, 1991. You do the math.

To put it in perspective, I am in her same "grade", if you will, and my birthday is February 1991. I was able to super senior 1 year since my birthday falls BEFORE the cut off date. Hers falls AFTER the date, so she was eligible for a whole extra year.

Her birthday is October 2, 1991. You do the math.

To put it in perspective, I am in her same "grade", if you will, and my birthday is February 1991. I was able to super senior 1 year since my birthday falls BEFORE the cut off date. Hers falls AFTER the date, so she was eligible for a whole extra year.

I'll take your word for it. That's too much math for 2 in the morning :confused:

Back