All-Star Half + 1 To Max....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just curious if where USASF or EP's would like for tumbling coaches to work? Seems like they are trying more and more to put me out of a job.
I had a similar thought, last week I was looking to add a tumbling coach and an allstar team coach, then this came out and I started to think, do I really need to add an elite tumbling coach? With tumbling being deemphasised on the scoresheets and now being further restricted. Main need is another solid team coach, but I plan to still continue the search for an elite tumbling coach as well as seek out training opportunities to better my own abilities

I had a similar thought, last week I was looking to add a tumbling coach and an allstar team coach, then this came out and I started to think, do I really need to add an elite tumbling coach? With tumbling being deemphasised on the scoresheets and now being further restricted. Main need is another solid team coach, but I plan to still continue the search for an elite tumbling coach as well as seek out training opportunities to better my own abilities
And this is my fear. The issue as stated 130493420598 times is "coaches need to be better trained" but with things like this they will INCREASE INJURIES, bc as you stated it currently isn't worth it for a gym owner to pay an elite tumbling coach. So what does this do? INCREASES INJURIES bc you have less qualified instructors teaching these skills, basic-elite. An elite coach KNOWS the proper way to progress from the lunge-dub/dub and KNOWS how to condition and progress this athlete properly. A less experienced coach may not know when to pull a kid back or increase drills etc. etc. This is why I have said ALL of these new tumbling rules will HURT more than help. I pray that RulesGuy will read this bc this is what my fellow elite tumbling coaches are scared of.

And this is my fear. The issue as stated 130493420598 times is "coaches need to be better trained" but with things like this they will INCREASE INJURIES, bc as you stated it currently isn't worth it for a gym owner to pay an elite tumbling coach. So what does this do? INCREASES INJURIES bc you have less qualified instructors teaching these skills, basic-elite. An elite coach KNOWS the proper way to progress from the lunge-dub/dub and KNOWS how to condition and progress this athlete properly. A less experienced coach may not know when to pull a kid back or increase drills etc. etc. This is why I have said ALL of these new tumbling rules will HURT more than help. I pray that RulesGuy will read this bc this is what my fellow elite tumbling coaches are scared of.

We're still a couple of years away from having a level 5 team and my current staff can effectively and correctly teach and condition our girls on basic level 5 skills but I know that I have room for improvement and would welcome the opportunity to get more trained, educated and certified.

Will you be at spirit cheer this weekend?

We're still a couple of years away from having a level 5 team and my current staff can effectively and correctly teach and condition our girls on basic level 5 skills but I know that I have room for improvement and would welcome the opportunity to get more trained, educated and certified.

Will you be at spirit cheer this weekend?
I'll be there!

:chestbump: I have been saying this for some time. I hope they are listening now...finally. And lets be honest. the really good coaches who have been trained and don't mind training others will just go back to gymnastics, power tumbling, trampoline or open their own facility where they can teach just tumbling.No USASF. Just technique and tumbling.

Back