All-Star Help! How Do You Get Make-up Stains Off Uniform?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, glad I have my new-found stain removing tips...she is a crossover and during her second routine Saturday she was doing just a BHS during a transition and her hand landed on a needle or pin or something that was stuck in the mat! It stayed in her hand during a stunt, and she somehow removed it DURING her double down!! Unfortunately, removing it caused it to bleed profusely, but, pro that she is...she kept going. *gag* There was blood in her stunt groups hair, and it got all over the shoe of one of the other flyers that she flips over during a trick. It was like a scene from a yet to be made horror film or something. She is fine, it was just a deep puncture wound (the medics at the comp checked it out and fixed it up) and I was able to clean the uni easily. :) Blood is much easier to remove than lipstick!

:eek:

It wasn't a needle, it was about the thickness of a needle, but shaped like a pin. She actually found one on the mat in the warm up area where the medics were to show me. The medics said it must have come off a wrap that someone was using on their knee or ankle, but I thought those used those clamp things. It was really scary thinking there could be sharp objects on the mat.

Well, glad I have my new-found stain removing tips...she is a crossover and during her second routine Saturday she was doing just a BHS during a transition and her hand landed on a needle or pin or something that was stuck in the mat! It stayed in her hand during a stunt, and she somehow removed it DURING her double down!! Unfortunately, removing it caused it to bleed profusely, but, pro that she is...she kept going. *gag* There was blood in her stunt groups hair, and it got all over the shoe of one of the other flyers that she flips over during a trick. It was like a scene from a yet to be made horror film or something. She is fine, it was just a deep puncture wound (the medics at the comp checked it out and fixed it up) and I was able to clean the uni easily. :) Blood is much easier to remove than lipstick!
Uh, that turned my stomach a little bit. Honestly you would be amazed at what those mats hold. Every time my team would host a competition my coach made us line up end to end and crawl the length of the mat to pick up anything on it. So disgusting.

It wasn't a needle, it was about the thickness of a needle, but shaped like a pin. She actually found one on the mat in the warm up area where the medics were to show me. The medics said it must have come off a wrap that someone was using on their knee or ankle, but I thought those used those clamp things. It was really scary thinking there could be sharp objects on the mat.
My kid did this with an earring last season at practice. It wasn't pretty, and left a bruise around the hole. We never found out whose earring it was. Yet another reason not to wear earrings at practice!

Back