Help With My Full ! Please

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you have ever tried a layout step-out there is a point while your flipping when you know to spread your legs. In your full try to focus on spinning at the point when you step out. But also try twisting right, my friend round offs left and spins right. But if you are a flyer however it would be easier to spin left but it just may be more confortable to spin right in tumbling! Haha Sorry if what I said doesn't make sense! :rolleyes:

try spinning the other way...the same thing happened to me. My head was looking in the other direction so I tried spinning that direction and it went a lot better:D

Are you seeing the ground before you land? You should be able to spot your landing, also make sure that you aren't piking the landing and dropping your bottom out behind you
she has been spotting her landing now, and she is now working on not piking so she can land on her feet, her spins also look great now!! :)

you really shouldn't need to use your head. stand with your arms in a t. jump up in the air and lift your arms and drop them and pull. repeat multiple times till you get the hang of making it all the way around. try this and see if it helps :)

Back