OT Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
True. And you don't have to be a redneck to like NASCAR.

But it helps.* :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

*After all, if you only have to turn one way, you don't have to know your left from your right.

True. And you don't have to be a redneck to like NASCAR.

My master's degree was in Sport Administration, and NASCAR was discussed A LOT. Why? Because most NASCAR fans are actually upper middle class, and many are women-the total opposite of what most people expect. One in four NASCAR fans are also college graduates. I'm not going to lie-when I found this out, my mind was blown.

Because most NASCAR fans are actually upper middle class, and many are women-the total opposite of what most people expect.
NASCAR just purchased ALMS racing which is attended by the upper class (where else can you go to see every porche ever made next to Aston Martins?) and is merging it with Grand-Am racing. The days of redneck racing are soon to be over. Bring on the multi-million dollar campers that house sports cars.

In HCHBB news... did anyone catch them shopping at the dump last night?

sv714p.jpg

I think she looks adorable in that picture and am not quite sure what the comparison was supposed to be?

I also admit that I love this show. It's a trainwreck I can't seem to look away from.

Back