Chicagoland Speedway
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Pocono Raceway
Dover International Speedway
Michigan International Speedway
Sonoma
Watkins Glen
New Hampshire Motor Speedway

Pretty sure all those are above the Mason Dixon line.
Hey! I live there :D

I just watched the first two episodes, and I feel sick to my stomach, like I am going to throw up!

Then don't watch the next few. At one point they talk about the dirt in the mom's neck folds. That did the show completely in for me.

Yep, saw that and saw them zoom in for a close up of it. Disgusting. So much grossness jammed into a half hour. Things that did it in for me (gagging as I type):

-The neck folds
-The piglet pooping on the table and the fact that they picked it up with a paper towel and didn't bother to clean it any further
-The massive quantities of cheez balls that were eaten off that nasty floor
-Swimming in the river with sewage
-The pregnant girl exposing her belly and belly button
-The constant sneezing
-I could go on and on...

Gross. Just gross!

Yep, saw that and saw them zoom in for a close up of it. Disgusting. So much grossness jammed into a half hour. Things that did it in for me (gagging as I type):

-The neck folds
-The piglet pooping on the table and the fact that they picked it up with a paper towel and didn't bother to clean it any further
-The massive quantities of cheez balls that were eaten off that nasty floor
-Swimming in the river with sewage
-The pregnant girl exposing her belly and belly button
-The constant sneezing
-I could go on and on...

Gross. Just gross!

The piglet in the baby pen.:confused: I hope the newborn will not have to sleep in it.

Ok, I love this show. Guilty. It makes me laugh-bottom line. I feel like they are a happy family. Gross and weird? Yes, but overall, a happy family that does whatever they want. In my mind, it could be much much worse.

So there-the info is now public so the world knows about my secret obsession.
wnhre.gif

Ok, I love this show. Guilty. It makes me laugh-bottom line. I feel like they are a happy family. Gross and weird? Yes, but overall, a happy family that does whatever they want. In my mind, it could be much much worse.

So there-the info is now public so the world knows about my secret obsession.
wnhre.gif
shimmy x100000. i love this show, its hillarious.
tumblr_m96mhoAaKO1qji0bb.gif

Did anyone else see that baby Kaitlyn was born last month? She has two thumbs on one hand and Pumpkin is dipping her pacifier in Mtn Dew.

Back