OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I can tell you a product that DOESNT work so you don't waste your money. The Clean and Clear blotting papers. I only spent like $2 on them because I got them on sale and with a coupon, but they are absolutely worthless.

I know that the Ulta brand matte primer I got as a sample really mattified my skin, so that might be a cheaper option for you!
My girls actually love those blotting papers! Much more than any kind of powder on top of foundation designed to absorb oil.

What kind of skin do you have?
In desperate need of something new for my oily skin. I used to use porefessional but that hasn't been working lately. Also bought the monistat chafing gel and that didn't really work either.

I typically use MAC pro longwear concealer on my face with benefit hoola bronzer on top and that's about it. don't know why I'm always so shinyyyyyyy

Have you tried spackle mattifying primer for oily skin? It's made by Laura Geller & I know they sell it @ Ulta. I got a trial size of spackle awhile back & actually like it more than porefessional.

What kind of skin do you have?
In desperate need of something new for my oily skin. I used to use porefessional but that hasn't been working lately. Also bought the monistat chafing gel and that didn't really work either.

I typically use MAC pro longwear concealer on my face with benefit hoola bronzer on top and that's about it. don't know why I'm always so shinyyyyyyy
It can get oily, it hasn't been too bad lately though. I use the Ulta setting spray, ulta concealer, Rimmel London Foundation, sometimes a E.L.F matting powder if it looks shiny and then bronzer. Was just at Ulta today and they had the NYX finishing spray on a buy one get one free ($7.99 each) and I know @BuegeSmalls uses that product and really likes it as well!

Edit: I have also used the Ulta Matte Primer and I liked it but never used it for a long day or for a cheer thing so not sure how much it can take.

It can get oily, it hasn't been too bad lately though. I use the Ulta setting spray, ulta concealer, Rimmel London Foundation, sometimes a E.L.F matting powder if it looks shiny and then bronzer. Was just at Ulta today and they had the NYX finishing spray on a buy one get one free ($7.99 each) and I know @BuegeSmalls uses that product and really likes it as well!

Edit: I have also used the Ulta Matte Primer and I liked it but never used it for a long day or for a cheer thing so not sure how much it can take.
I do! I think it works really well. I have the dewy finish one and I want to try their matte finish one too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the NYX matte finishing spray and I don't recommend it if you live in humidity

I thought I'd developed oily skin this summer but after going to NYC and doing my make up the same way, using the same supplies and using NYX and having my make up stay put for over 12 hours and walking over 15 miles a day I realized that NYX works there but not here in SC.

In Sc my make up melts off while working in a freaking library.

I use the NYX matte finishing spray and I don't recommend it if you live in humidity

I thought I'd developed oily skin this summer but after going to NYC and doing my make up the same way, using the same supplies and using NYX and having my make up stay put for over 12 hours and walking over 15 miles a day I realized that NYX works there but not here in SC.

In Sc my make up melts off while working in a freaking library.

It's not too humid here so I think I'll have some good luck. Maybe not in the summer though. Thank you for the tip!!

Have you tried Rimmal Stay Matte powder? I like for my oily skin. It's one of my favorite drugstore powders. One thing that I don't like is it doesn't have a mirror.

Okay so I rarely break out, like once a month and it's usually hormonal. But on area below my cheekbones towards my mouth and my forehead have so many bumps. They don't really look like pimples, they're smaller but not whiteheads and they're not red like pimples. Any ideas for what it is? Or a way to fix it? Haha I'm not used to having breakouts and it's making me freak out:(

Okay so I rarely break out, like once a month and it's usually hormonal. But on area below my cheekbones towards my mouth and my forehead have so many bumps. They don't really look like pimples, they're smaller but not whiteheads and they're not red like pimples. Any ideas for what it is? Or a way to fix it? Haha I'm not used to having breakouts and it's making me freak out:(
Allergic reaction to something?

So I'm going back on my second round of accutane (I'm about to turn 24 and I'm still breaking out). Any recommendation on good face creams or special foundations to use while on this product?

I used to get those all the time on my forehead. Nothing cleared them up until I went on birth control.

Back