OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Not make-up - but does anyone have the Amope pedicure thing? I heard about it on the morning show I listen to on the way to work. Then it started popping up in my Facebook feeds. Is it worth it?

Thanks to this thread, I purchased NYX soft matte lip cream and a couple of ColourPop Ultra Matte Lipsticks. Love both brands!

How in love am I with Bobbi Brown corrector. Finally a good concealer for me!!! Anyone loving it like I do?

I really need a concealer! Any recommendations? Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat is 20 % off in a store here so I'm thinking about buying it.

I really need a concealer! Any recommendations? Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat is 20 % off in a store here so I'm thinking about buying it.
UD Naked Skin concealer, its the only thing that covers my redness and under eye circles! I blend it with my beauty blender

Not make-up - but does anyone have the Amope pedicure thing? I heard about it on the morning show I listen to on the way to work. Then it started popping up in my Facebook feeds. Is it worth it?
I have a cheaper version of it that I bought a while back at Target that works okay. I was thinking of getting the Amope one but haven't priced it yet.

Has anyone tried the NYX Wonder Stick for contouring and highlighting? Or their matte finishing spray? Interested in trying both but I'm tired of spending money on useless products!

ETA: or if you have alternatives to these products- let me know :)

Has anyone tried the NYX Wonder Stick for contouring and highlighting? Or their matte finishing spray? Interested in trying both but I'm tired of spending money on useless products!

ETA: or if you have alternatives to these products- let me know :)

I have used the matte finishing spray and I love it, I have been using it as a replacement for my urban decay de slick setting spray.

Back