OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Update. I went viral in two days, completely sold out, then had a pre order of over 200 and completely sold out of that.

I'm so happy right now.
where are you selling them..

i happened to waltz through sephora today and finally found the jaclyn hill highlighter, literally the last one in the store too. its perfection.

Update. I went viral in two days, completely sold out, then had a pre order of over 200 and completely sold out of that.

I'm so happy right now.
I saw a bunch of videos and they look super pigmented! My only "critique" (which... isn't really one) is to maybe invest in some packaging for the actual pan itself? Correct me if they do come w/ packaging, but I would probably lose the pan at some point lol.

Forgive me if this has been discussed already (I don't read this thread too much) but I recently bought Tarte foundation and I LOVE IT. It's the only thing I've found that doesn't slip off me by the end of the day. I'm naturally pretty oily in my t-zone and used a basic primer (Ulta brand), Tarte foundation (a little bit goes a long way here) and then Bare Minerals pressed powder over top. I set it with a Skindanavia oil control spray and it's been great!

I'm really hoping the beauty blender set for the Nordstrom sale doesn't sell out before I'm able to get it. Right now its on backorder but who knows. Its two beauty blenders and a full size solid cleanser for only 35 dollars and free shipping. Buying alone thats like 56 dollars worth of stuff.

Forgive me if this has been discussed already (I don't read this thread too much) but I recently bought Tarte foundation and I LOVE IT. It's the only thing I've found that doesn't slip off me by the end of the day. I'm naturally pretty oily in my t-zone and used a basic primer (Ulta brand), Tarte foundation (a little bit goes a long way here) and then Bare Minerals pressed powder over top. I set it with a Skindanavia oil control spray and it's been great!
Which tarte foundation? I have oily skin too.

My sister bought me the Too Faced shadow insurance, Tarte finishing powder, Anastasia brow wiz pencil, and the Too Faced better than sex mascara and I've never been so excited for a birthday present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the double post but my sister works at Ulta, and I asked her what brushes she recommended because I needed new ones and she said that all the girls (including the ones that work in the prestige section) in her store use the ecotools brushes. She let me play around with hers a bit and I really liked them, and they're really affordable. Thought I'd throw that out there just in case anyone is in the market for new brushes and didn't want to spend a bunch of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any recommendations for a summer foundation? I get pretty tan in the summer so I don't need a ton of coverage, I use make up forever usually but now it doesn't match my skin

Back