OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
pretty generic question but I really wanna try bold lipstick but I don't know what colours I should try. I'm pretty fair so I feel like any time I wear anything too colourful I feel like it washes me out and makes me look dead.

Any ideas?

pretty generic question but I really wanna try bold lipstick but I don't know what colours I should try. I'm pretty fair so I feel like any time I wear anything too colourful I feel like it washes me out and makes me look dead.

Any ideas?
I'm pretty fair too. I like a nice pink lip during the summer.

Does anyone else have issues getting all of the soap out of makeup brushes? I have a couple brushes that I can never get clean.

I use bare minerals brush shampoo.. mostly because I got a giant bottle for free but it works pretty well. I feel like all of the soap comes out pretty easily. what are you currently using to clean them? if regular soap I'd recommend at least switching to a shampoo

Any ideas?
usually my daily lipstick is a purple lipstick by LAQA&CO. i got it in a birchbox and it perfectly complements my fair skin!! i wear it everywhere: to the gym, to practice, to brunch, etc. i feel like it was made for me lol.

I looked at the bottle. Turns out it is baby shampoo. I couldn't remember when I was typing it and I wasn't at home to look.
oh cheap lol. Maybe a different brand baby magic or aveeno baby. I would think baby shampoo is gentle and would come off easily.

I read through as much if this thread as I could but didn't see this posted anywhere. I'm selling and using younique products. They have this really awesome Mascara that lengthens and thickens your lashes using green tea fibers. It's basically like fake lashes in a tube without the glue and mess of having to handle them. They look great on stage and really make the girls' eyes "pop". my daughter also doesn't mind when I put it on her because it's like regular mascara. If you are interested and want more info, please check out my website at Younique by Clark Benedetti - Uplift. Empower. Motivate.

I'm happy to answer any questions. Thank you for your time.

ETA: I forgot to mention that the mascara is only $29 and they have a lot of other excellent products as well. :)

Does anyone know of a good shampoo to give volume for girls with fine hair without completely drying it out? I've tried so many but they either turn my hair into a tangled mess or make my hair greasy and flat

so this weekend I bought my first BB cream and love it. Is there a brand (drugstore) that is for oily skin or matte? I also bought 2 acrylic cosmetic drawer organizer.

Back