OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ulta is the only reason I'm considering going out in the mess of Black Friday tonight. I'm still trying to decide if it will be worth it

It was for me, I ended up getting a new Chi straightner for $67 and a bunch of make-up stocking stuffers for my sister and myself. I think she rang me up wrong for the straightner though because I'm pretty sure the ad said $75. Everyone made a mad dash for the perfumes and I was in and out of the store in 11 minutes.

I had to work, but my mom made it out to Ulta last night! She said she got there 20 minutes early and the line was out the door. But she got $75 dollars worth of $6 Big Sexy Hairsprays lol anddd she was a saint and picked me up two Philosophy shower gels that were $10 each instead of the normal $17! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to ulta at 10:00 this morning and everything was still there... I got a couple cans of the big sexy hairspray for my mom and that was it.

I got a $50 sephora gift card for my birthday and figured you guys could help- what's the best way to spend it/get the most bang for my buck? The only high end makeup I have is the naked 2 palette

I got a $50 sephora gift card for my birthday and figured you guys could help- what's the best way to spend it/get the most bang for my buck? The only high end makeup I have is the naked 2 palette

next week there's a $20 off $50 event (though i think just for the VIB members... not positive i'll have to double check if it's a promo code or a certificate code)

is there anything in particular you are in the market for? eyes, lips, face etc.? this time of year they usually have more gift sets/palettes than usual so i'd check those out Gifts $50 and Under| Sephora

next week there's a $20 off $50 event (though i think just for the VIB members... not positive i'll have to double check if it's a promo code or a certificate code)

is there anything in particular you are in the market for? eyes, lips, face etc.? this time of year they usually have more gift sets/palettes than usual so i'd check those out Gifts $50 and Under| Sephora
Nothing specific, just wanna get as much as I can for what I have haha

Not makeup, but does anyone have any suggestions for volumizing shampoo/conditioner? I'm using Fekkai Full Blown Volume right now but it's pretty pricey for the size of the bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention that BH cosmetics is having a huge cyber Monday sale. They have great quality makeup, and I swear up and down by the 10 color blush palette. It's cheap enough that you could buy two, one for yourself and one for your competition bag.

If you have a coach who does last minute makeup checks in warm ups, this would be a great present, or just in general. So dirt cheap.
Cosmetics Sale On Eye & Face Makeup- BH Cosmetics!

complete opposite of high end but e.l.f is having a 50% off everything!! So now its even cheaper (aka get things for like 50cents!!!)
Went on their website when I saw this, and saw that the had free shipping after $35 dollars. My first thought was that you'd have to buy half of the website to get that. Random comment that really has nothing to do with anything. Carry on

Went on their website when I saw this, and saw that the had free shipping after $35 dollars. My first thought was that you'd have to buy half of the website to get that. Random comment that really has nothing to do with anything. Carry on
Actually i just loaded my cart up and it came out to be $70, then with 1/2 off it was 35, i only had about 16 items in my cart.

Forgot to mention that BH cosmetics is having a huge cyber Monday sale. They have great quality makeup, and I swear up and down by the 10 color blush palette. It's cheap enough that you could buy two, one for yourself and one for your competition bag.

If you have a coach who does last minute makeup checks in warm ups, this would be a great present, or just in general. So dirt cheap.
Cosmetics Sale On Eye & Face Makeup- BH Cosmetics!
I love BH Cosmetics. I have 2 of their eye palettes, a set of their brushes and their brush cleaner. Last year I bought 2 sets of brushes as Christmas presents.

Actually i just loaded my cart up and it came out to be $70, then with 1/2 off it was 35, i only had about 16 items in my cart.
Lol I know that was an exaggeration, it was the first thing that came to mind. I mean, I figure $3 an item, 12 items is $36. I know it really wouldn't take that much, but when I was little, I always got a lot of their makeup and knew that almost everything was only dollar. So the first thing that came to mind was $35=35 items. And then everything was half off, which would be $70=35 items.
ETA: looking on the website now, I haven't seen one thing that is a dollar, which is slightly amusing and slightly heartbreaking. Like finding out that your favorite childhood show is ending. Except with makeup because I've always been a makeup girl

Back