OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If you guys haven't checked out their "cyber fun day" sales...you should. It goes through tomorrow and they actually have good stuff. Like 40% off Hempz( I live for the vanilla peppermint one they come out with right now), $10 off $60 purchase, and Wella regular sizes(non liters) are 8.99- I highly suggest trying their brilliance line. I'm kind of amazed at how many deals they have for this year's.

The reason I ask about Hot tools is because if you spend 49.99 on a hot tools styler you get a CeramicTi curling iron, straightener, or waver for free. I've had my curling iron and straightener for going on 7 years now and they're getting pretty bad haha so I figured unless they're awful, it's a really good deal.

ETA:this reads like a sponsored youtube video haha I promise it's not. I haven't worked there in 2 months but I checked my promotions folder in gmail today and saw all of this and kind of freaked out a little.

If you guys haven't checked out their "cyber fun day" sales...you should. It goes through tomorrow and they actually have good stuff. Like 40% off Hempz( I live for the vanilla peppermint one they come out with right now), $10 off $60 purchase, and Wella regular sizes(non liters) are 8.99- I highly suggest trying their brilliance line. I'm kind of amazed at how many deals they have for this year's.

The reason I ask about Hot tools is because if you spend 49.99 on a hot tools styler you get a CeramicTi curling iron, straightener, or waver for free. I've had my curling iron and straightener for going on 7 years now and they're getting pretty bad haha so I figured unless they're awful, it's a really good deal.

ETA:this reads like a sponsored youtube video haha I promise it's not. I haven't worked there in 2 months but I checked my promotions folder in gmail today and saw all of this and kind of freaked out a little.
I don't know about their straighteners, but I have one of their curling irons and I absolutely love it. My mom has also used them for at least as long as I can remember. And they last forEVER. I have no clue when she replaced it last but it's definitely been a while and it still works as great as it always has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they go bad?

I had a 1 ounce size it and it took me months to get through it. Itd probably be years before I got through both. But one of my friends said shed buy the second one from me so I ordered it anyway.

Hot Tools makes excellent products for the money. I have three of their curling irons/wands and they are awesome! I don't think you can go wrong! I am trying hard to ignore Ulta's emails....my checking acct will thank me.

I went ahead and ordered the straightener. I've always loved their curling irons so I hope the straightener is good too!

Alright ladies - what are you getting at Ulta on black friday? I always get some great ideas from you guys :)
HIGHLY recommend the IT cosmetics' cc+ serum lip gloss that is $10. It has a nice amount of color but it makes your lips feel amazing. My favorite color is "laugh" it's a nice mauvey pink.

Eta: also those lorac palettes are always amazing and you can't beat $12. The philosophy set for $25 is also a crazy good deal for what you get

HIGHLY recommend the IT cosmetics' cc+ serum lip gloss that is $10. It has a nice amount of color but it makes your lips feel amazing. My favorite color is "laugh" it's a nice mauvey pink.

Eta: also those lorac palettes are always amazing and you can't beat $12. The philosophy set for $25 is also a crazy good deal for what you get

I got the Lorac palette last year and I wear it darn near every day. I was planning on getting it again and saw there was 2 different ones this year, score!

Back