OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
the Ulta i live near had some of the worse black friday stuff last year. Maybe ulta will have good stuff going on online this year for black friday, cyber monday. i dont plan on doing any black friday shopping cause ill be working.

*laughs*

*cries*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I could think of
Kristen-Bell-Laughs-Then-Cries-About-It.gif

Alright ladies - what are you getting at Ulta on black friday? I always get some great ideas from you guys :)
Too Faced "French Kisses" Melted set! I just got into wearing lip color and I'm obsessed with all four shades and I've heard great things about the longevity of their Melted line.

Alright ladies - what are you getting at Ulta on black friday? I always get some great ideas from you guys :)
Asked my mom (/Santa) for the too faced Christmas miracles set and the $10 set of IT brushes!
Last year I went to Ulta around 8:45 on Thanksgiving (opened at 8 here last year) and all the big Black Friday "prestige" sets I wanted were gone so any ulta shopping for us will be online this year. Not that I want to go out anyway since I work at 5am on Black Friday *cries*

Asked my mom (/Santa) for the too faced Christmas miracles set and the $10 set of IT brushes!
Last year I went to Ulta around 8:45 on Thanksgiving (opened at 8 here last year) and all the big Black Friday "prestige" sets I wanted were gone so any ulta shopping for us will be online this year. Not that I want to go out anyway since I work at 5am on Black Friday *cries*

I work at 5:30pm on thanksgiving and then again at 8am on friday. theres no way Im going shopping this year

The new Urban Decay liquid liner is on sale for $6 online at Ulta right now! And the flushed palette in Native is $15(it's a good deal but also got pulled from stores 3 months ago so probably being discontinued anyway). Urban Decay is really getting into black "Friday" this year!

I went to Ulta and got the Lorac shadow, the Tarte gift set (just for the mascara) and more Becca foundation. It wasn't a deal I just needed it

I bought the 2 Lorac palettes and the it cosmetics CC+Lip Gloss (for me lol) and curling iron for a family member. I'm not a fan of lip gloss at all. I actually despise it lol. But that It cosmetics lip gloss is so nice. Not too lip glossy or sticky. I also was tempted to buy that mini It Cosmetics eye shadow palette.

I know morphe brushes and cosmetics had some great online sales. Some of their more expensive items were reduced by almost $40-50 bucks, so I bought an eye palette and a brush set.

I bought the 2 Lorac palettes and the it cosmetics CC+Lip Gloss (for me lol) and curling iron for a family member. I'm not a fan of lip gloss at all. I actually despise it lol. But that It cosmetics lip gloss is so nice. Not too lip glossy or sticky. I also was tempted to buy that mini It Cosmetics eye shadow palette.
Yay someone else who loves the IT cc+ glosses:) I agree about not being sticky. I think it's the serum that keeps it smooth plus they make your lips so soft

Hey-- my SIL is wanting a pallet with the colors found in the Naked 2 pallet but without any shimmer shadows. Can anyone recommend one??

Let it go

Any recommendations for a hair straightener for my CP? She's 14 and wants a "good" one (i.e. one that other teenage girls will approve of - LOL).
I looked at the one at the kiosk in the mall but I'm not sure...

Back