OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If any of y'all know me via social media or real life, you know I take pride in my highlight. Well and my brows. But my highlight always has to be poppin or I do not feel complete.

Now let me tell you. I own a TON a highlighters (I think I have like 23 now) because I'm always searching for the best one that can be seen from zenons space shuttle in space(if you didn't get that reference we can't be friends lol)

So after all my research here's my top 3 that I lean toward on a daily basis.

3- Becca Champagne pop ($36.00)
Now when I first was introduced to this, I thought it was Jesus himself laying his angel wings on my cheek bones. The color payoff is amazing and it stays on for a pretty long time. But what makes this #3 is the price point.

2- Colourpop highlighters ($8.00)
GIRL let me tell you, I own 5 of these. I absolutely love them and the texture is so smooth it's unlike any other makeup product I own, it's like a creamy velvety feel! This product is so pigmented it's insane. For the price point of 8$ it's just hands down amazing. And a little goes a long way so it's going to take me some time finish just one. This is #2 on my list because of application. You cannot use a brush for this because of the texture, the best thing to use is your finger. It doesn't waste the product when using your finger and never fails, I then use a brush to buff put the edges so it's not a harsh line. 10/10 product

1- City color highlighter trio ($6.00)
YES HUN SIX DOLLAZ
Okay so with this one, it comes in a palette with 3 shades, a rosey color, a champagne color and a gold color, what I do is I mix all 3 together because for my skin tone(which is paper) that seems to work better and be the prettiest. This product is so affordable and so pigmented, as soon as I got this, I knew it would be my everyday highlighter. I apply it with a fan brush and its so simple and easy, it's always great for me when I'm on the run and just need something quick because I spent 7 hours on my eyebrows. This is my #1 because it's the most affordable and my go to highlighter.

If I'm going to events, comps, or just wanna direct traffic with my cheekbones I layer the Colourpop highlighter with the city color trio and I'm set for the day. Because the Colourpop is more of a creamy texture the powder city color pallet really sets it in place and it holds all day and night.

Below are photos of the highlighters and my face with #2 and #1 layered together. There's no flash in the photo it's just the light from my selfie case because I'm basic.
CfeUBA2UIAAq2k2

Ce4i4iTUsAADJlT

If any of y'all know me via social media or real life, you know I take pride in my highlight. Well and my brows. But my highlight always has to be poppin or I do not feel complete.

Now let me tell you. I own a TON a highlighters (I think I have like 23 now) because I'm always searching for the best one that can be seen from zenons space shuttle in space(if you didn't get that reference we can't be friends lol)

Now when I first was introduced to this, I thought it was Jesus himself laying his angel wings on my cheek bones. The color payoff is amazing and it stays on for a pretty long time. But what makes this #3 is the price point.

GIRL let me tell you, I own 5 of these. I absolutely love them and the texture is so smooth it's unlike any other makeup product I own, it's like a creamy velvety feel! This product is so pigmented it's insane. For the price point of 8$ it's just hands down amazing. And a little goes a long way so it's going to take me some time finish just one. This is #2 on my list because of application. You cannot use a brush for this because of the texture, the best thing to use is your finger. It doesn't waste the product when using your finger and never fails, I then use a brush to buff put the edges so it's not a harsh line. 10/10 product

YES HUN SIX DOLLAZ
Okay so with this one, it comes in a palette with 3 shades, a rosey color, a champagne color and a gold color, what I do is I mix all 3 together because for my skin tone(which is paper) that seems to work better and be the prettiest. This product is so affordable and so pigmented, as soon as I got this, I knew it would be my everyday highlighter. I apply it with a fan brush and its so simple and easy, it's always great for me when I'm on the run and just need something quick because I spent 7 hours on my eyebrows. This is my #1 because it's the most affordable and my go to highlighter.

If I'm going to events, comps, or just wanna direct traffic with my cheekbones I layer the Colourpop highlighter with the city color trio and I'm set for the day. Because the Colourpop is more of a creamy texture the powder city color pallet really sets it in place and it holds all day and night.

Below are photos of the highlighters and my face with #2 and #1 layered together. There's no flash in the photo it's just the light from my selfie case because I'm basic.
CfeUBA2UIAAq2k2

Ce4i4iTUsAADJlT
Ive been needing the jaclyn hill one in my life for awhile now..... But the price, ugh.
Is it truly worth it. I dont own a ton of highlighters except one from the anastasia beverly hills line.

Ive been needing the jaclyn hill one in my life for awhile now..... But the price, ugh.
Is it truly worth it. I dont own a ton of highlighters except one from the anastasia beverly hills line.

I only wear it when I want to like splurge and I'm feeling like wearing all high end products. Personally the 40$ isn't worth it when the 6$ one works just as well! I can upload a swatch comparison if you'd like!

I only wear it when I want to like splurge and I'm feeling like wearing all high end products. Personally the 40$ isn't worth it when the 6$ one works just as well! I can upload a swatch comparison if you'd like!
is the city color highlight trio a drugstore product... ill have to look for it next time.

LMAO that is the most perfect thing I read today!!!!! XD

YES HUN SIX DOLLAZ

CfeUBA2UIAAq2k2

Ce4i4iTUsAADJlT

Damn! Could you come do my makeup?

Back