OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
FYI for anyone that uses monistat chafing gel as primer- the Monistat website currently has a $2 off coupon

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
So I've currently outgrown my makeup storage, especially my lip product drawer. I have mostly lip crayons, but most lip organizers are made for shorter lipsticks. Anyone have ideas? I thought maybe a four ounce candle jar from bath and body works would work but it might be too short, and a three wick one would be too big.
You should post a picture of your makeup collection. I'm so curious haha

I want to try getting my eyebrows threaded but idk how much it will hurt. I usually get them waxed, but I want to try something new! Plucking my eyebrows do hurt but its not unbearable....anyone with experience?

I want to try getting my eyebrows threaded but idk how much it will hurt. I usually get them waxed, but I want to try something new! Plucking my eyebrows do hurt but its not unbearable....anyone with experience?
I always wax mine because my mom scared me away from threading. She has the highest pain tolerance level I have ever seen and refuses to have her eyebrows threaded after the first time she did. She said it was just too painful.
But then again, it could just be a weird family thing- I can't handle even the tiniest of cuts, but have never once even teared up over one of my many broken bones/torn ligaments in the past. So, yeah it's totally possible that it's a certain kind of pain that she can't handle. Sorry if that didn't make sense...

I always wax mine because my mom scared me away from threading. She has the highest pain tolerance level I have ever seen and refuses to have her eyebrows threaded after the first time she did. She said it was just too painful.
But then again, it could just be a weird family thing- I can't handle even the tiniest of cuts, but have never once even teared up over one of my many broken bones/torn ligaments in the past. So, yeah it's totally possible that it's a certain kind of pain that she can't handle. Sorry if that didn't make sense...

this is completely unrelated but I'm pretty sure we commented on the same facebook post the other day.
also threading seems scary to me! I get mine waxed.

I've tried it. Its not that bad. Didn't hurt at all. But after my first time I didn't want to do it again. The person puts the string their mouth so the string is wet. You also have to hold up you skin up above your brow to prevent from being hurt. Like skin pulled and cut. I prefer plucking.

I've only had my eyebrows threaded....never waxed. I love it. Just don't let the wrong person do it.

I have no tolerance for pain what's so ever, and I don't find anything painful about threading

It's bearable. The two times I've gotten mine threaded I got thread burn and my skin was redder way longer than if I just get waxing. So I stick to waxing lol

It hurts, but it's not horrible. I break out after threading and waxing, so I just have to tweeze.

I've done both but switched solely to threading about 6-7 years ago. I believe cp has only had hers threaded, never waxed. It hurts less when you go more frequently. The level of pain is also dependent on where you are in your cycle. Most painful = week before. Least pain = weak after. Same for waxing btw.

For people with oily skin check out:

Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Mac Pro long wear concealer
Physicians Formula Colour correcting Setting Powder (ONLY if you're a #paleprincess like myself)

Seriously, been buying/trying EVERY high end low end you name it foundation and oil control products trying to find something that doesn't cause acne, perfect amount of coverage, controls oil, has staying power and comes in a shade pale enough for my skin tone. This is my HOLY GRAIL combo! The only products that last throughout my 9 hour cheer/tumbling/dance coaching Saturdays. I can't express how awesome Revlon Colourstay is, especially for the price point.

Back