OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yep. I'm rotating between porefessional and a dr. Brandt one.
Yikes. Well if you need suggestions for a new long-wear foundation, I am hooked on EL DW and Revlon ColorStay. I actually like ColorStay better, which is nice because it's $25 cheaper.

Apologies if this has already been discussed. But does anyone use Bare Skin foundation by Bare Minerals? My friends swear by it before I invest I am wondering how it works with oily skin. I have recently become a grease pit (apparently your skin can just up and change at almost 24) and I don't want to buy it if it contributes to that at all.

I still use the Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray and it works ok. My forehead is still very slick by about lunchtime, so I've been using the oil absorbing sheets.
It is heaven. I have oily skin too but as long as I set it with powder it's perfect. It blends in so well and lasts forever!

Apologies if this has already been discussed. But does anyone use Bare Skin foundation by Bare Minerals? My friends swear by it before I invest I am wondering how it works with oily skin. I have recently become a grease pit (apparently your skin can just up and change at almost 24) and I don't want to buy it if it contributes to that at all.

I still use the Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray and it works ok. My forehead is still very slick by about lunchtime, so I've been using the oil absorbing sheets.

I use the original Bare Minerals and I've been looking into the Bare Skin as well. I want something with a little more coverage/longevity than the powder.

i have oily skin myself and use the MAC oil control lotion before applying liquid or powder foundation, and have had great results. i wouldnt say it last all day though. but ive never used it paired with setting spray so that might help too.

Does anyone have recommendations on a BB cream for fair skin? I'm trying to expand my makeup collection and want to venture into the world of BB creams...

Does anyone have recommendations on a BB cream for fair skin? I'm trying to expand my makeup collection and want to venture into the world of BB creams...
I use smashbox camera ready bb

Yikes. Well if you need suggestions for a new long-wear foundation, I am hooked on EL DW and Revlon ColorStay. I actually like ColorStay better, which is nice because it's $25 cheaper.
Idk if its just me or the formula of REvlon Colorstay, I've been using it until I can buy a tube of EL DWF but my foundation on revlon rubs off soooo easily!! I use a primer, and a setting powder, and a setting spray!

I always get the bronzing BB creams. So far I'm loving Stila's, but it gets really streaky if you don't take some time putting it on. And I am 100% obsessed with UD Naked BB cream. It made my skin so nice and it's really light- only negative is its price.

I just discovered the Lorac Pro to Go palette and I have decided that I need it in my life immediately. Does anyone have it? And how do you like it?

I just discovered the Lorac Pro to Go palette and I have decided that I need it in my life immediately. Does anyone have it? And how do you like it?
It's so perfect. I travel a lot and it makes things so easy. All I need is that pallette, mascara, and foundation. Plus the quality is great. The eyeshadows are a little powdery when you put the brush in them, but if you tap off the excess you'll be good to go. The pigmentation and lasting power is great too!

The Revlon Color stay foundation (all shades) and the airbrush foundation is on clearance at Ulta today. If you use it and have an Ulta near by Id def go check it out

Just saw the Ulta black friday ad and they have my favorite mascara for 50% off so I might have to go check this place out. I've never been :oops:

Just saw the Ulta black friday ad and they have my favorite mascara for 50% off so I might have to go check this place out. I've never been :oops:
Ulta is the only reason I'm considering going out in the mess of Black Friday tonight. I'm still trying to decide if it will be worth it

Back