High School High School Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Johns Creek looks good but I can't stand their dance and dance music :( That's a mess to me but other than that they look strong. OLA looks great and clean. Their jumps are right on and they most defiantly have the tumbling. I love the 4 standing fulls in the opening too.
I so agree!! Johns creeks music is terrible! Why would you wanna stunt to that!? And yess Olas jumps are amazing, even the boys have good ones! They were blessed with amazing talent this year by the look of it. They just gotta change that stunt cause its illegal!

Johns Creek looks good but I can't stand their dance and dance music :( That's a mess to me but other than that they look strong.
I agree! I could at least live with the music if the choreo was cute, too me that was the worst part! yikes!

I know Northgate, Lambert, and Johns Creek go head to head this weekend, and Starrs Mill, McIntosh, and Whitewater are all at the same competition.

And Johns Creek is holding way back on tumbling, I know for a fact all 9 girls across the front who throw the second hand hand layouts are all hand hand fulls :)

I know Northgate, Lambert, and Johns Creek go head to head this weekend, and Starrs Mill, McIntosh, and Whitewater are all at the same competition.

And Johns Creek is holding way back on tumbling, I know for a fact all 9 girls across the front who throw the second hand hand layouts are all hand hand fulls :)
Yeah their tumbling at Dawson was a joke. We all know that those 3 cartwheels tucks are cartwheel fulls! My guess is they are ABCing it (add in more each comp)

Georgia high school is so crazy. Soooo much different from UCA style. Teams have squad hand hand lays and are struggling with full ups. UCA teams have solid 1 and half ups but struggle to get a squad tuck.

Georgia high school is so crazy. Soooo much different from UCA style. Teams have squad hand hand lays and are struggling with full ups. UCA teams have solid 1 and half ups but struggle to get a squad tuck.
I know, its insanity! If we could better our stunting, we would dominate at UCA nationals. Too bad we can't go :(

I know, its insanity! If we could better our stunting, we would dominate at UCA nationals. Too bad we can't go :(
Yeah, the way the UCA score sheet is set up, you could have bearly a full squad handspring, and still place in the top third if your stunting is good enough. Tumbling is worth 10 pts, cheer is 35, and stunts and pyramids are 35, jumps and dance are 10 total, overall effect is 10. Which is better? Who knows! It just is what it is.. Wish you all could go though! Maybe UCA should just come to you!

Welcome, i'm sure their will be more videos from the Mill Creek Competition this weekend, and maybe someone will get videos from McIntosh. Definitely gonna be another exciting year in AAAA. As for Ola and Coed, I like there routine this year way better than last year and they are good, but if some of these other schools still have squads like they did last season they will have tough competition as well. I'm pretty excited to see how the year progresses.

Welcome, i'm sure their will be more videos from the Mill Creek Competition this weekend, and maybe someone will get videos from McIntosh. Definitely gonna be another exciting year in AAAA. As for Ola and Coed, I like there routine this year way better than last year and they are good, but if some of these other schools still have squads like they did last season they will have tough competition as well. I'm pretty excited to see how the year progresses.
Yeah Peachtree Ridge no doubt will be good again! I'm so pumped for the competition in 5a as well. Mill Creek, Alpharetta, Grayson! Soooo good

Back