High School High School Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope someone got some videos from today. The results that I know from ours is Coed, 2nd place Winder Barrow who by State will have cleaned up and they will be something else. I think they had 11 or 12 boys on the floor and they actually brought something to the team. 1st place was Peachtree Ridge, they were alot cleaner than Winder but I still think Winder has time to get it together.

AAAA Johns Creek 2nd, they looked better than last week but still had some issues, and Northgate 1st place, they looked great today but still room for improvement. They had a couple of tumbling issues, and small stunt issues, but all in all great first one out.

I heard the results of the McIntosh competition for AAAA were 2nd Lee County, and 1st Whitewater, however I have no idea what they looked like.

I have no doubt asiantumble will be at Mill Creek! Good Luck today :)
Thanks so much! Heard Northgate did amazing today:) congrats on first at Mill Creek! Thank god Johns Creek didn't win. Go vikings! Whitewater won, but still dropped 3 stunts. Starr's Mill had 2 stunts fall, one hitting the floor and taking off 20 points for safety, and then we got called on an illegal stunt. Coach wouldn't go into details but scores didn't look to fab. All I know is we waited for over an hour and 30 minutes in a room after warming up before competiting, so we were all not even ready when it was our turn. Heard the same happened at Mill Creek! The judges apparently can't get the scoring down. Hope this improves over each competition, or we're in for a long year!!

I didn't get to watch Lee County, but apparently they are good. I'm about to go check and see if any videos are up! Anybody know how 5a did?

Thanks so much! Heard Northgate did amazing today:) congrats on first at Mill Creek! Thank god Johns Creek didn't win. Go vikings! Whitewater won, but still dropped 3 stunts. Starr's Mill had 2 stunts fall, one hitting the floor and taking off 20 points for safety, and then we got called on an illegal stunt. Coach wouldn't go into details but scores didn't look to fab. All I know is we waited for over an hour and 30 minutes in a room after warming up before competiting, so we were all not even ready when it was our turn. Heard the same happened at Mill Creek! The judges apparently can't get the scoring down. Hope this improves over each competition, or we're in for a long year!!

I didn't get to watch Lee County, but apparently they are good. I'm about to go check and see if any videos are up! Anybody know how 5a did?

Sorry, sounds like it was a rough day for all at McIntosh. Judging actually went ok at our competition. It took forever when Middle School was going because they only used one judging panel, but it went ok when they were running both sides. We left before 5A went so I have no Idea. I have not noticed any videos uploaded yet but hopefully sometime soon. Most teams had a really rough day today, some were downright scary :(

Sorry, sounds like it was a rough day for all at McIntosh. Judging actually went ok at our competition. It took forever when Middle School was going because they only used one judging panel, but it went ok when they were running both sides. We left before 5A went so I have no Idea. I have not noticed any videos uploaded yet but hopefully sometime soon. Most teams had a really rough day today, some were downright scary :(
Wow really there too!? A girl on troop county had a head injury and got a seizure and was unconcious for a while. She didnt move from the mat! It was really scary

I spoke to soon!

@My3KidsMom i didnt think it was possible for northgate to get anymore amazing. They were ON FIRE today.

Thank you so much, we were very proud of them. We had an injury this week causing some stunt groups to change and they did great. Still plenty of room for improvement however great for their first time out :)

Did anybody see how well Starr's Mill and P'tree Ridge performed today?

Peachtree Ridge looked good today, really clean but need to ad some things to the routine, however they won Coed and from what I understand Starr's Mill dropped 2 stunts today and finished 3rd behind Lee County and Whitewater. I think one of the girls said on here that they also got called for an illegal stunt?

Peachtree Ridge looked good today, really clean but need to ad some things to the routine, however they won Coed and from what I understand Starr's Mill dropped 2 stunts today and finished 3rd behind Lee County and Whitewater. I think one of the girls said on here that they also got called for an illegal stunt?
Yes I'll find out more on Monday. Whatever it is, it will be fixed. Northgate looked amazing:) I bet you're so proud!

Back