High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

do u guys not stand on boxes for games?? every school i know uses em :p
My daughters high school stands on boxes. Coming from California originally I had never seen such a thing. I read up on it and it tended to start in the south. It raises the cheerleaders up higher so they can see the plays in football and be closer to the crowd.

I kind of like them, but I feel some girls should be on the ground so they can do jumps and stunts without having to make an ordeal about getting off the box :)

Anyone know where you could get boxes like those? I kinda want to show em to my coach to see if we can use them. They're a cute Idea :)

I have never ever heard of this before! Please elaborate :)

Basically its just a box that raises the cheerleaders so they can see past the players that stand in front of them. So we can tell if they are offence/defence/plays/etc. For some schools, they are all the same, some the only difference is they have their names, and for schools like mine, they are completely unique! Some schools get them for JV and Var, but for ours its only for Var. And for convenience, some schools have boxes that u can take apart so they fit under the bus. For ours, our moms/dads have to drive them to the games :/ even the far ones. Some are wide and lower to the ground, some are like a perfect cube and are higher up. Some girls even put little steps by them to make it easier to get on them. :) They are really cool to have and kinda fun to cheer on! :p Only thing is you have to get off of them to jump/tumble/stunt etc. Oh! and most schools only use them for football season!

Anyone know where you could get boxes like those? I kinda want to show em to my coach to see if we can use them. They're a cute Idea :)

For our school, some of the dads make them cuz u can lift the top up and have like organizer things to keep like jackets and waters and stuff in there and cuz some girls put like chalkboard paint on the side, they can keep chalk in there :p and i know some girls also have their dads make them so that they can put like wheels on the bottom to make it easier to move. as for the designs, if everyone has the same design on their box i know some schools have the girls paint them, but for schools like mine, where everyones is unique, they get them pianted by professional painters and like spraypaint artists, or like the people who make the cool banners for youth soccer/ baseball teams!

my varsity team just got new ones in last weeek :)

they're done by varsity!

UNIFORMSSS.jpg

Is the decal on the skirt your school logo or crest or something? If so, I think that is really cool.

Back