All-Star Highest Level 3 Basket

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@hannahx0xbananaa is this your team?
yes that's my gym! the girl who does the basket is so good at riding them! almost every competition she went higher than the back drop thing & at spirit unlimited she touched the ceiling with her fingertips! (i know the picture quality isn't great it's a snapshot of a video that i can't post here since it's private on fb :p)

ae5bnn.png

@blackngoldxoxo it's a twist basket lol

yes that's my gym! the girl who does the basket is so good at riding them! almost every competition she went higher than the back drop thing & at spirit unlimited she touched the ceiling with her fingertips! (i know the picture quality isn't great it's a snapshot of a video that i can't post here since it's private on fb :p)

ae5bnn.png

That is BANANAS!

ae5bnn.png

OMG that's sick!

That is one AMAZING level 3 routine. They must of maxed out in every single section. Love the switch ups, do the backs hold onto one ankle from ground level as I thought releases must end at prep level? (apologies if this is a silly Q!)

That was some fierce routine! I totally loved it!
Everything was so clean, especially loved your single leg sequence...and your dance....and then the jumps were pretty awsome too...so basically I loved it all haha :)

That is one AMAZING level 3 routine. They must of maxed out in every single section. Love the switch ups, do the backs hold onto one ankle from ground level as I thought releases must end at prep level? (apologies if this is a silly Q!)
for level 3 you can do switch ups if the back is connected the entire time, so i know my team had the backs hold one to both ankles but remain holding on the right leg the entire time

this team got 1st at us finals & overall for all of the locations for all levels!

Back